Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Star Wars Classics Busts

What do y'all think of these buggers? They look cheesy like the MOTU busts that I can still find at Suncoast stores

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index...._articleid=693

Ill add $15 & get a real GG bust..
    I'm that SCRUFFY LOOKING NERF HERDER your mama warned you about..

Let me get this straight, GG makes another line of minibusts they just expect us to collect. This way they can re-make characters they've already done and we'll just buy them anyways, right? WRONG! They look like crap! No way I'm paying less for armless busts. Not happening!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah these pretty much suck. No arms = No purchase for me. Waste of resources too if you ask me. Sure would be nice to get some of these characters in Mini-Bust form first.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

GG had Hammerhead, Theed Palace Amidala, and I Snowtrooper (I think) on display at CIV. They really did look great, especially Hammerhead -but I'm still against these. The time and resources should be putting these into minibusts.

Are these the same size as the regular mini-busts? They look a little smaller.

They're a little bit smaller than the minibusts.

Thanks, they looked a little smaller.

They're alright, I could see buying these for the helmeted figures; but, if they're going to go armless, I wish there was more of an emphasis on the head and not so much of the torso.