Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bon Jovi on Idol

I just read that Bon Jovi will be guest mentors in May on American Idol and then on the vote off show will sing their new song. This will coincide with the release of their new album, "Lost Highway." The new song is good, but not as good as some of their other ballads.

grew up around the corner from him when he was just a regular kid in a garage band in glorious Sayreville NJ. even went to the same school, although he did get kicked out. I remember seeing him perform in a local bar with my older sister who had a HUGE crush on him.

love Blaze of Glory and Born to Be My Baby. As far as the new stuff, yes it's good and all but I really wish he would move on from the It's my Life, Everyday, and Have a Nice Day Stuff.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

That's cool Dark Artist. Did you meet him before he became big? Was he cool?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That's cool Dark Artist. Did you meet him before he became big? Was he cool?
    really didn't know him very well he was four or five years older then me. the few times I saw him outside he really only said "Hey What's Up?"

I think the funnier thing about all this is after he made it big and moved out of Sayreville. In High School, my bis route would always pass by his house and all the girls would scream out the windows " WE LOVE YOU JON BON JOVI" it got really scary when people would take a tour of Sayreville and the biggest tourist attraction would be Bon Jovi's old house.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

The new album is supposed to be more in a country direction. Crazy as it sounds, it could be quite good.
    Tommy, close your eyes.