"Tell me now babe
    is he good to you?
    Can he do to you the things
    that I do?

"Oh no.
    I can take you higher
    oh-oh-oh
    I'm on fire."

Actually, I could see this re-envisioned as a video with Anakin / Vader singing to Princess Leia. Hehe.

Or Working On The Highway:

"Son can't you see
    that she's just a little girl?
    She don't know nothin'
    'bout this cruel, cruel world.

"We lit out
    got down to Florida
    got along
    alright.

One day her brothers
    came and got her
    and they took me
    in a black and white.

"The prosecutor kept
    his promise
    that he made
    on that day

"and the judge
    got mad
    and he put me
    straight away!"
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

If you listen to Winger closely, you'll notice alot of wierd time signatures, and complex changes. The man partly resposible for that is Rod Mortenstien, former drummer of the Dixie Dregs. Even "Seventeen" is quite complex.

Tycho, did you ever see the video for I'm On Fire ?

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Tycho, did you ever see the video for I'm On Fire ?
    Nope. I suppose I could YouTube search for it now.

But go ahead and tell me what you were thinking.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho- I AIN't going country :mabs: (besides, you haven't heard ANYTHING yet, stay tuned)

Blue2th- oh yeah, man, I never thought about "17" too much until it came on the radio one day maybe 10 years ago and I could hardly wrap my head around how insane the rhythm is, for a seemingly "throwaway" song it's DEEP and tricky, it makes me stand at attention and salute nowadays, too bad most music buyers aren't music people eh?? :mabs:

And Chux- you mean like "Christine Sixteen"?? Ever heard where Gene says that he pictures himself in a limo with tinted windows, sitting across from a highschool at home-time?? That tune is OB-SCENE- but it rocks, and the "speech" in the middle is REAL quotable Isobaws&
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

well said \m/abs, my favorite part being "I knew, I KNEW..."

Tycho, in that video, Boss is a mechanic who rides a rich lady's car up to the hills where she lives...no underage content in the video at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    And Chux- you mean like "Christine Sixteen"?? Ever heard where Gene says that he pictures himself in a limo with tinted windows, sitting across from a highschool at home-time?? That tune is OB-SCENE- but it rocks, and the "speech" in the middle is REAL quotable Isobaws&
    That and "Goin' Blind" were the two that came immediately to mind. But, yeah, both ROCK!
    Tommy, close your eyes.