Thread: Winger!!!

Hybrid View

Winger!!!

Okay, they suck.

But with all the other hair metal threads popping up, I felt it somehow seemed wrong to leave these wannabes out of the mix.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The girl in the Cherry Pie video was HOT though!

They were trying so hard to have a "Pour Some Sugar On Me" type of hit.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Winger got pigeon-holed by Beavis and Butthead, amongst other things. Yup they were hair farmers, but excellent musicians. "Headed for a Heartbreak" is still one of my favorites. Kip Winger teaches music theory in Sante Fe. Reb Beach is playing guitar for Dokken when they tour. He's about the only guitarist that can do those riffs Lynch came up with.

Ah, Winger! "She's only Seventeen." The should-be theme song for MS-NBC's Dateline "To Catch a Predator."

"I'm Chris Dobbson."

"And I'm Kip Winger."

"So what did you plan on doing when you drove 900 miles to meet this 13-year old girl in an abandoned house?"
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yup, that don't fly anymore. Half the time Chris Dobbson is catching the guy who says "He's only seventeen"........I wonder if Ringo Starr is still singing that song: "You're sixteen you're beautiful and your mine" at his concerts?