Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

R2-D2 Mailboxes locator?

Anyone finding this plucky little astromech droid/message deliverer around your areas? We should post pics or directions to them. Or we should just do whatever the heck we darn well please, Bel-Cam!

I have yet to see any around me, but I was down in San Diego this past weekend and found one. It was on the south side of Hotel Circle, near the Mission Valley Resort. See below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R2 Mailbox+.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	15251   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R2 Mailbox-W+.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	15252  
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

There's one in Tarzana (or Woodland Hills, not sure where the cutoff is) on Ventura Blvd. just west of the Target that is on Desoto. The mailbox is on the south side of Ventura.

I have seen one near me, at the intersection of Constitution Ave, Maryland Ave and 2nd St, NE...very close to the Supreme Court and Capitol.

There's one in Saginaw, MI at the post office on Washington Ave.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

The closest one to me is in Newport News, VA which is about 20-30 minutes away. I forget the exact address. If I'm ever down that way then I'll definitely swing by it and snap a picture.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I heard there is one in Oakbrook, Illinois. Haven't found it yet, have camera in car in case I do.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Go here for fun!

http://www.usps.com/
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Go here for fun!

http://www.usps.com/
    Can you imagine if there's a contest to win an R2 box?!? :drool: Can't wait until the 28th to find out...
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

The one in Omaha is on Dodge St, right in front of the Kohls Pharmacy. I just went and took a picture of myself with it on Sunday. Its a cool box, im eager to see what the whole deal is.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

There's one right down the street from me on the edge of Target's parking lot. At least they have R2 near there as they never have much selection in their Star Wars.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.