Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Villie vs. Labria: We are so definitely getting a new sculpt! Yeaaay!

Here's a quick comparison shot I whipped up of our two Devaronian figures showing (albeit not with the best image of him) that Villie is going to be a much better figure than Labria when all is said and done.

Check it out!

Villie should have cross-drawn holsters "Jango Fett style" though (but the gun butts worn to his inside). I'll have to re-examine some of the comic pictures of him to see if his horns (or Labria's) are facing the right direction. Devaronians can have their horns grow in many directions, and I thought that Labria and Villie were opposite in that regard.

Devaronians also have different races, and the repaint of Labria is incorrect, as he was rather white. Villie is a "red skin."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Villie vs Labria.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	15253  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

A little soak in the Dark Red RIT Dye would make Villie perfect.

And yeah, the Labria should be paler, but the clothing is a nice update.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I still would like 2 gun holsters on Villie, but I'm very happy with how he's turning out.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Vos and Villie suck, looks like they're pretty unarticulated figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    Vos and Villie suck, looks like they're pretty unarticulated figures.
    I beg to differ. I'm pleasantly surprised they have the articulation it appears they do.

Holy carp!! You mean we're getting a Villie figure?!?!?!*

*That's what I'd say if I knew who the f**k Villie was...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Damn Slick, that Japanese culture has already turned you into an a-hole.

From the pics, it looks like Quinlan at least has ball jointed elbows, which is more than I thought he'd have.

Villie also appears to have ball joint shoulders, bending elbows, twisting waist. The knees might be articulated, but disguised well. Who knows? Already this is far beyond the articulation we got in the 1998 EU figures or SOTE.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Already this is far beyond the articulation we got in the 1998 EU figures or SOTE.
    What's that, toys have gotten better in 9 years? Wow, what a shocker!

I'm with Slick on this, I'd be all kinds of shocked if I knew/cared who this guy was.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Knock it off Slick and JT, I'm trying to unwind for the night.