Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question How true is that script floating around... ?

I'm asking cause I find it hard to believe that Lucas allowed such a leak... Also because I'm not too impressed with the Yoda duel with Dooku... If he is using a saber...

So that script where Jango lose's his head to Mace and the Clonestroopers are actaully of the Jedi... is really the movie... ???

I don't know but the script does'nt convince me... ???

Re: How true is that script floating around... ?

Originally posted by Darth Ovori
    I'm asking cause I find it hard to believe that Lucas allowed such a leak... Also because I'm not too impressed with the Yoda duel with Dooku... If he is using a saber...
    So that script where Jango lose's his head to Mace and the Clonestroopers are actaully of the Jedi... is really the movie... ???
    I don't know but the script does'nt convince me... ???
    Everything that Ive read official, matches with stuff from the leaked script. So, I'm pretty sure the thing is ligit. Trust me, Lucas doesn't allow leaks, but with today's internet community, once somthing slips out, its like trying to stop Niagra falls with a sponge.

It was just as bad with E1, as I knew a full year or so before the film opened almost 90% of what was going to happen. Including Qui-Gon's and Maul's deaths. Same goes for this one, they tried really hard this time, even more then with E1 to keep it contained, but its impossible almost now adays.

I don't know where you read that the Clonetroopers were created from Jedi stock. What I heard is that they were created with Jango's "essance". I actually myself have come to enjoy the spoiler hunt, so I dont mind finding out. It's actually fun for me.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yes, Jango loses his head at the hands of Windu. Yes, the Clones are in the end battle to help the Jedi on the side of the Republic. Yes, Yoda will use a lightsaber against Dooku/Tyranus. The script I read was a compilation of many reports, and most of them have been substantiated in one way or another. I would say it was probably 80% accurate.
    ubi mel ibi apes

Thumbs up

Thanx for the reply guys...

Well before I judge the movie I'll wait to it first...

However one thing I don't get... GL always creates cool looking guys... ( Bikerscouts, Darth Maul, Jango etc..) Whom always end up being bad... and die...
    Damn man, Jango looks so cool in the trailer, pitty he has to peg...

Thanx for the reply guys...
    Well before I judge the movie I'll wait to it first...
    However one thing I don't get... GL always creates cool looking guys... ( Bikerscouts, Darth Maul, Jango etc..) Whom always end up being bad... and die...
    That's because, evil has better fashion sense then good. Jedi's wear boring shades of brown robes, so while they are good, they just don't look as cool. Evil loves to impress people, and dress better. Of course, the problem here..just like in real life, they choose style over ease of movement in their unifroms. So, thats why looking good is the leading cause of death in the Star Wars universe.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

There are really three types of script floating around there. The first is the actual movie script that several webmasters have, or claim to have in their possession. But they can't post from it, or they'd have Lucasfilm lawyers on them.

So together with spy reports/confirmations, several sites put up scriptments that told of events without posting dialogue or official pictures. That's where most people get their spoilers.

Every so often, though, a site does post some sort of material, like some of the recent pictures, and the storyboards for last year. These, of course, are always verified before going onto the web...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sb_arena26.gif 
Views:	49 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	596  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Evil has better fashion sense....just look at the Nazis. They had cool uniforms! G.Lu based the Imperial Officer uniforms on Nazi designs.

In a lot of ways hunting down spoilers is more fun than watching the actual movie. By the time the movie gets here it will just be a string of confirmations about the spoilers. it's a mystery!

I feel the same way, believe me!!
    It is a pity Jango dies, but in the grand scheme of things, we know it has to happen.
    I hated when Qui Gon died. To me he was a very honarable Jedi Master. He was truly a great character in the saga.
    I hated it when Boba Fett fell into the sarlacc pit, but it is just part of the story as well.
    There is one good thing about it: The characters with the least screen time usually end up being some of the most popular ones from the movie.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I knew about 90% of what was going to happen in The Phantom Menace before I saw it but I didn't know very many details. Attack of the Clones is no different for me, I have a good base of what's going to happen but I can't wait to see it all come together, the whole A leads to B that leads to C etc, etc...

I still strongly believe that Attack of the Clones could be the best Star Wars Film to date...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

I knew the plot of EP1 as well, but it did not take anything away from the movie experience. You can sit at your computer and read spoilers all day, but when you actually go into that theater on May 16 and see it on the screen, you will still enjoy it.
    Reading something and seeing it on the big screen are two different things.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed