Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

McQuarrie C-#po and R2-D2 pics

just found this over at StarWars.com.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

sorry for some reason it didn't attach the pic it says that because I already posted the image under the Celebration IV thread I can't repost it. so check there for the pic.

Edit : Added link to pic

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/att...3&d=1175562425
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 04-02-2007 at 09:12 PM.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Not too keen on this set... looks a bit cheaply made compared to the Stormie, Fett, and Chewbacca. Too bad it's a Celebration exclusive, or I might have actually picked it up at retail to complete the Concept figure set, but I'll never pay secondary prices for this thing. Oh well...

I actually think this is pretty cool. I heard a rumor that they would be on two separate cards at two separate places, so this is somewhat of a relief.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I dont care for em that much. I could care less if I get a set of em.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I could go either way on these. I prefer the R2 to the C-#po.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Now this really chaps my hide. I was looking forward to being able to buy all of the McQuarrie concept figures, and was especially hoping they'd do these two. Since I can't really afford to go to CII, like a good many Star Wars fans worldwide I'm now pretty much out of luck! Thanks a bunch Hasbro. I just don't understand why they can't save convention exclusives for variations (package, paint or otherwise) that the general collector wouldn't mind missing out on - like CII's talking Darth Vader.

This is a pretty sweet set and I thought that since they were doing concept figures this should be one of the first ones out since most every SW fan has seen this pic. But I guess they have to get out the important concept figures like Fett first.

If I stay in the SW game I'll definitely try and get this somehow.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I hope this goes on-sale at the SWShop.com. I'd really like to get these. I've always loved this design.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**