Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Ah, but if Oceania and Big Brother have convinced you that 2 + 2 = 5, then anything is true, even from uncertain points of view!
    I've seen one of those "proofs" that zero equals one. It involves a step where you are actually dividing by zero. I'm not easily fooled.

I do like Radiohead's song "2+2=5 (The Lukewarm)" though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I've seen one of those "proofs" that zero equals one. It involves a step where you are actually dividing by zero. I'm not easily fooled.

I do like Radiohead's song "2+2=5 (The Lukewarm)" though.
    I saw it using limits. It all depends are you approaching positive or negative infinity. After all, if your 2 isn't big enough, or is just too big, you'll end up someplace between 3 and 5.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Guess we'll never find out...

[whisper, whisper]

What? Really? Sweet!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

What are you talking about?

The book was simply titled Darth Plagueis and is sitting on my desk next to me right now.

It was great! And I'm sure it was the same book as what would have been The Tragedy of Darth Plagueis. Same author, describing the same events.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.