Hybrid View

As if we needed another reason why Keith Richards is completely insane...

http://entertainment.timesonline.co....cle1612655.ece

HE SNORTED HIS FATHER'S ASHES!!!

How Keith manages to keep himself alive is a miracle.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

And the next day said it was a joke.

I don't know if it was or not. Either way, he's a nut.

But a fine axeman.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

It reeked of a joke to me, and it totally worked too. I can almost see him doing it, but not quite.

He is indeed a great guitarist, but his love for Chuck Berry is far beyond deserving - Chuck is very 1-note compared to Richards.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I don't know...even if it is a joke, it's Keef. I have a hard time believing he didn't do it.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Reminds me of an episode of Six Feet Under that I watched not too long ago.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Chuck Berry is one of the inventors of rock music, though. He, Little Richard, and Ike Turner deserve more credit for their early stuff than they get--but they also deserve very little credit for anything they've done since. Unlike folks like Elvis and Johnny Cash, they all rested on their laurels far too early. Well, except for Ike, but his beating the hell out of Tina will overshadow his early proto-rock stuff for all eternity.

I once read a great quote about Chuck Berry: "He started out as the father of rock and roll, but soon turned into the deadbeat dad."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

He did it. He followed it up by pooping him out whole again.

JT is going to ban someone soon. Will it be you?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten