Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Rumor List

2008 Rumor List

GH is at it again with their predictions. I'd never even heard of a few of those characters, but several of them would be sweet. I seriously doubt they'd be doing three rebel pilots in one year, and there's an overly heavy focus on Tatooine, so I doubt this list is 100% correct (especially since there have been several mistakes in years past).

I hope we at least get the Funeral Pyre Vader, though.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

To me it seems to be just another wet dream.

Alot of those names are from the SWCCG from back in the day.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Well...it IS a guess list.

I will be surprised to get a Yarna...ever, let alone as soon as next year. But I will be happy for the Yarna camp in solidarity despite my own gut-wrenching revulsion at the meer thought of all of that cellulite and those flesh folds getting immortalized in plastic.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I heard we are getting Yarna, Willrow Hood, Pellas Scrambled, Charred Owen and Beru, and Biggs re-released with his cape this time (like they should have done the first time).

Believe it when I see em in stores.

Caesar is Bob Barkers lost child
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

ooh yes and don't forget the george lucas in 1975 plaid and flannels exclusive. or the 75 feet long star destroyer playset. or real live sarlacc that hasbro has been secretly growing in their rhode island laboratories......

If the list is accurate, it would be the start of a dream-come-true year.

Which is why I don't believe we'll get more than a couple of them at most.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'd only be interested in Tiree, Hobbie, Arvel Crynyd, and Sgt. Doallyn in figures, but the rumored battlepacks with a new Imp speederbike sound awesome, and I'm up for any clones they make.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

too early to say since we still have some figures that have yet to be shown out of the 60 new ones for 2007. We already know that the Force Unleashed series was pushed back to 2008 and some of the figures mentioned like Funeral Vader and Yarna remind me of the cruel April Fool's joke by Hasbro last year.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Its a cool list, but its unlike Hasbro to make that many new aliens in one year.

That is a lot of carded rebel pilots. A rebel pilot battlepack similar to the Death Star Briefing set would make more sense. They could use existing X-wing pilot's bodies and give them new heads. Isn't there an A-wing pilot on this year's rumor list, already?

The Tattoine creature pack sounds far fetched, but an Imperial Biker Scout back would be cool.

A new Tusken Raider is needed. I still think the POTJ version is the best, but it has limited articulation.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".