Thread: Hermie Odle?

Hermie Odle?

Are there any photos at all of the Hermie figure, prototype.... anything? Isn't he supposed to be released in a couple of months? Shouldn't we have seen SOMETHING by now?

Short of him being named on the checklist included in Battlepacks and the Coin Album and whatnot, there really isn't any information on him yet. He's #29 out of 60, so the fact that we've already seen nearly half the figures for the whole year is fine by me.

Hasbro said he will be shown at C4 or SDCC.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If he's slated to be #29, I'd think it would have to be C4 'cos SDCC is so far away that they'd have to skip over him to preview him there.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

You'll have to forgive me for asking stupid questions, but I haven't had a chance to really keep up recently. Busy, you all know the story.

Exactly when is C4 and SDCC?

C4 is at the end of May, Memorial Day weekend.

We may even see pics before then. They showed pics of TAC Waves 3 and 4 before Toy Fair. I think we may see pics in early May.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

My first reaction was, "May? Are you joking?" Then I realized it's already halfway through April, so that doesn't sound so bad.