Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Battlefront II Multipacks

RS and GH have links to a ToyWiz page (that isn't currently working) but it looks like there will be some pretty sweet-lookin' multipacks of clones and droids based off of the game, with ginormous weapons. These will be pretty sweet in dioramas.

Yeah, they don't look too bad but I'm rather disappointed as I've been wanting the unique characters from BF1-

-Green striped AOTC Clone with jetpack
    -Female Rebel sniper
    -Female Rebel sniper (Hoth)
    -Blue chested Battle Droid (aka: Pilot Droid) with rocket launcher
    -Rebel soldier (Endor Rebel-style fatigues but mostly in grey for the urban settings)
    -Rebel soldier with rocket launcher (he's wearing Endor Rebel fatigues but the jacket is black, pants are brown and he has a Fleet Trooper helmet)
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I might get these. Unsure yet. Some BF figs would be nice. I do have the BF1 Biker Scout which is pretty sweet too.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

ill most likely get the clone set. Sense right now my funds are more to the low side, hopefully not for to long, i can pass on the other set.

I'll definitely get the clone set, prolly 2 or 3. The droid set, dunno. Want to see pics. Don't really need them that much and I wouldn't want to get the set for the repaint Gonk droid.
    Move along, move along

The Super Battle Droid should've been the TAC one!

Ooooooh. They have different guns. Wow.

That's like eating creamed corn instead of corn on the cob and expecting your turds to look better because of it.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

i had the links on the "pics of 4 new battlepacks" thread but as pointed out, the page is down now. someone probably got in trouble for leaking them out.

i'll definitely get at least one of the clone sets, maybe even more especially since there aren't any pesky jedi repacks.

I'll get two of the packs. They looked cool when I saw them, though I kind of had to squint real hard to make out any details. I just love clones, and I no longer feel like I have to get a lot of them to build on the troops that I already have. They're all garnish at this point.
    Galactic Barn Burner

GalacticHunter just reported that the packs were removed from the site for the now, no official word on whether they were for real or just a custom set by ToyWiz.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks