Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V wing titanium

V wing titanium

Here's some photos of the upcoming V-wing 3" titanium series. Comes with open cockpit and movable wings. No landing gears and the droid is almost the same size as the one on ROTS jedi starfighter; shd be the same scale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	v wing 1.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	15309   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	v wing 2.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	15310   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	v wing 3.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	15311   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	v wing 4.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	15312   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	v wing 5.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	15313  

Looks cool! Cant wait to buy one. Thanks for the great pics!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

That is one fine looking ship, look forward to getting that one. I was excited from the early pictures, but these are even better, thanks for sharing.

When are these due to hit, June?
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

Thumbs up

HOLY CROW! That rocks! Did you find it retail? (I'm so far behind...I feel like my little corner of the world is a titanium wasteland! )

rj

Quote Originally Posted by RJarvis View Post
    HOLY CROW! That rocks! Did you find it retail? (I'm so far behind...I feel like my little corner of the world is a titanium wasteland! )

rj
    Sometimes I don't know whats worse, being behind on a few or the momentary feeling that your upto date, only to then find 10 seconds later you are not!
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

I'm liking the pictures!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyW View Post
    Sometimes I don't know whats worse, being behind on a few or the momentary feeling that your upto date, only to then find 10 seconds later you are not!
    big amen to that! i can only remember once that i truly felt "caught up" - it was back when the slave leia figure came out...since then i've learned that being a completist (in any star wars line) requires more $ than i've got or probably ever will have...

now that i'm married and have kids, i've had to redefine what "caught up" or "up to date" means to me: having what really looks good and what my kids will enjoy with me

rj

*Drools*

w00t itsme with da scoop! Thanks for the pics!

Can't wait until they get here!

Very cool, thanks for the pics! I've posted a link to the thread in the news.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I didn't know this was coming out when I saw it the other day at Walmart. It looks great. I have it displayed on my computer desk next to my AOTC Jedi Starfighter and hyperspace ring.
    Where are those new Star Wars toys?