Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V wing titanium

V wing titanium

Here's some photos of the upcoming V-wing 3" titanium series. Comes with open cockpit and movable wings. No landing gears and the droid is almost the same size as the one on ROTS jedi starfighter; shd be the same scale.

Looks cool! Cant wait to buy one. Thanks for the great pics!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Registered
    From the UK, but currently living in Marseille,FR.
    That is one fine looking ship, look forward to getting that one. I was excited from the early pictures, but these are even better, thanks for sharing.

When are these due to hit, June?
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

Thumbs up

HOLY CROW! That rocks! Did you find it retail? (I'm so far behind...I feel like my little corner of the world is a titanium wasteland! )

rj

Registered
    From the UK, but currently living in Marseille,FR.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJarvis View Post
    HOLY CROW! That rocks! Did you find it retail? (I'm so far behind...I feel like my little corner of the world is a titanium wasteland! )

rj
    Sometimes I don't know whats worse, being behind on a few or the momentary feeling that your upto date, only to then find 10 seconds later you are not!
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

I'm liking the pictures!
    2015 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker, JediTricks, Tycho, El Chuxter, and Darth Jax!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyW View Post
    Sometimes I don't know whats worse, being behind on a few or the momentary feeling that your upto date, only to then find 10 seconds later you are not!
    big amen to that! i can only remember once that i truly felt "caught up" - it was back when the slave leia figure came out...since then i've learned that being a completist (in any star wars line) requires more $ than i've got or probably ever will have...

now that i'm married and have kids, i've had to redefine what "caught up" or "up to date" means to me: having what really looks good and what my kids will enjoy with me

rj

*Drools*

w00t itsme with da scoop! Thanks for the pics!

Can't wait until they get here!

Very cool, thanks for the pics! I've posted a link to the thread in the news.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I didn't know this was coming out when I saw it the other day at Walmart. It looks great. I have it displayed on my computer desk next to my AOTC Jedi Starfighter and hyperspace ring.
    Where are those new Star Wars toys?