Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Madden 08 Website Now Up

It doesn't have alot yet, but still worth noting that it has launched.

http://www.easports.com/madden08/
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I guess there is still no word about who is featured on the cover?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I guess there is still no word about who is featured on the cover?
    Tennesee Titans #10

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Tennesee Titans #10
    Really?!?!? I would have never thought of Vince Young. Hmmm.....
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I want some different features this time...the qb vision and lead blocking didn't do it for me these past 2 years.
    I will even go a step further...if the features aren't going to improve the overall gaming experience with Madden, I say don't make any features available.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Really?!?!? I would have never thought of Vince Young. Hmmm.....
    Supposedly, Tomlinson turned down the offer.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Oh, okay. I think Manning or Brees would have been a better choice as far as QBs go. Of course I can easily see why someone would not want to be on the cover.

IGN has posted a quick trailer for Madden 08 that shows gameplay from the PS3/360.

Damn, Thomas Jones running in that new #20 Jets jersey is hott!!

Madden

6 days and counting until Madden hits stores...I am very excited for it (as I am every year). Who else is getting it?

I preordered mine in March so at midnight on Tuesday I am there.

On my way to get it now!!