Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

St George's day.

It's St. George's day. Apparently no-one cares. it's alright to celebrate St. Patrick's day but St. george is ignored. The dude killed a dragon for Pete's sake! how cool is that? Maybe if he'd been drunk as a skunk it would have more of an impact.

Pete would be p***ed if he found out someone killed his dragon.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Elliot was a wuss and overweight. death would be kind to him.

No more dragons, and this is very much a what have you done for me lately world.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

St Patrick also out-drank a dragon. That's slightly more impressive, given that dragons must drink a lot of 151 to get that flaming breath of theirs.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    Elliot was a wuss and overweight. death would be kind to him.
    Elliott subdued four hillbillies at the same time. You show him some respect.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

four hillbillies that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

It's St. George's day. Apparently no-one cares. it's alright to celebrate St. Patrick's day but St. george is ignored.
    St. George is pretty English. In fact far too English for American tastes. We dumped nearly everything English after telling Georgie boy we were through.

The dude killed a dragon for Pete's sake! how cool is that? Maybe if he'd been drunk as a skunk it would have more of an impact.
    I don't know. St. Patrick managed to turn a bunch leprechauns into devout Catholics and banish all the snake from the island all with his lucky seven leave clover.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

George Michael and Boy George are being honored in my home this day.

George Lucas, too.