Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Have you sniffed the new mouse droid?

People snorting their action figures has been addressed before, but this new scent requires a whole new thread!

I refer you to an excellent olfactory sensation everyone should experience when opening the new R4M9 astro droid figure.

Like any action figure, you get a healthy whiff of "new plastic in the morning" when you smell the astrodroid.

However, when you sniff the new mouse droid - WoW! It's quite a sensation!

Yes, collectors comparing the scents of recently opened Death Star Droid MSE units and R4M9's companion should sound off here!

If you haven't had a whiff of this new kind of plastic, I suggest you try it!

It's like nothing you've ever smelled before!!!

Ok now I'm disturbed?
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."

How do you hold the legs?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I'm really worried about you Tycho.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Those Mouse Droids suck. What are they, some mutant, industrial strength, super sized with fries Mouse Droid that wasn't in the movie? Things are friggin HUGE! Damned if I'm gonna smell the foul thing, it's staying in the package. I'll stick with my Micro Machine version WHICH IS THE CORRECT SIZE!!

The size and detail of the mouse droid not only suck but it's just....there. I would've settle with working wheels so I could roll it at least.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I can see it now:

"Hi, my name's Tycho and I'm a mouse droid-sniffer"

"Oh sure it started off simple enough, I'd sniff my mousedroid a couple of times in the morning, you know, just to get me going. But then it was a couple at lunch, a few in the afternoon then I started doing it during work."

"I knew I had a serious problem when I started to develop a harness system to attach the mouse droid directly under my nose."

"Then I knew I had a problem and that's why I cam here to Mouse Droid Sniffers Anonymous"

It could happen
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Buuuuuh.........

Surely all this plastic sniffin' can't be healthy. Y'know...cause of plastic..vapor and stuff...or something.

But no...the sniffing of the mouse droid hath not happened with me yet.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!