Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Part of a BSLOS is the fact that there can be rampant errors. Online, I found a lyrics site that listed it as "eh," I figured pronounced as a hard 'A,' as in "day" or "bidet." It's bad no matter what.
    whats a bidet?
    "Activate Order 66...WITH A SIDE OF NACHOS PLEASE!" -Emperor Palpatine

Quote Originally Posted by HanSololol View Post
    whats a bidet?
    It cleans your butthole after a deuce. Think of it as a reverse toilet.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

In the last two weeks, I put in for three days of vacation time. During those two weeks, I was granted the vacation days, but put on the schedule for 5 full work days both weeks. I mean what's the use of getting paid for vacation time off, when you are working your regular schedule anyway? It's unbelievable that a company as big as Wal-Mart could screw up that much. My next pay check will have 16 hours of vacation, 80 hours of regular hours, and 8 hours of holiday pay for the fourth of July. The check I got last Thursday had the other 8 hours of vacation time on it. If they keep screwing with me like that, I may go see an attorney.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Well, kiddies, looks like the mud hole won out.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

B's barbeque in Greenville, NC is regarded by the natives as superior to all other barbecue.

Ocracoke Island is considered the crown jewel of the outer banks. I can attest to this personally.

My summer vacation was in Montreal last week for Jazzfest.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by JON9000 View Post
    Ocracoke Island is considered the crown jewel of the outer banks. I can attest to this personally.
    I love Ocracoke Island, haven't been in ages though. First time I went, I was probably 10 or so, I saw a topless chick on the beach sunbathing (on her back mind you). Made my day, hell, made my week.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I went to Washington D.C. last week, and even though it started to get hotter than balls, I wasn't a hapless victim, in a cruel terrorist attack.

And Jon, how did you arrive in Montreal? I believe passports are now required for entering Canada by flight, (which wasn't the case up until last year).
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I arrived via plane from Washington, DC. I have had a passport since 2000. Good times, but I didn't get to sample the poutine.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Just got back from an out-of-state vacation, followed by an in-state one.

Eleven days in Ohio (great day at The Ohio State University, even the Barnes & Noble shop was cool, awesome that I could get into the Horseshoe; wonderful museums in Toledo and Columbus; attended a wedding and saw many relatives; saw a real night sky of stars for first time in a long time), Michigan (a 60th wedding anniversary and a nice downtown arts fair), and Pennsylvania (saw the Pittsburgh Pirates WIN A BASEBALL GAME ), then three days here with out-of-town family (Sea World, Universal Studious, local areas). Time to relax.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Next week I am set to go on vacation to Northern Wisconsin. I am taking my Fiance' to meet my dad and stepmom, as well as my brother and his family, and my youngest sister. Once again the fine fine Wal-Mart has screwed up again, and put my on the scedule to work Saturday, then paid for the next 6 days as vacation. I'm getting 7 paid days for the week. Two of those should be regular days off and either 5 vacation days, or 4 vacation days and one workday. I refuse to point it out to them. But basically after I get through that week, I will be out of paid time off until after March 2008.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!