Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacation

Things also SUCK!

Saturday, we had a roller skating Christmas party for our promising, but underprivileged kids' association, and guess who crashed and burned and is wearing a splint on his right wrist (as he very slowly types this)?

What a way to start vacation!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

That's what you get for getting into a scuffle with some kids.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust Port View Post
    That's what you get for getting into a scuffle with some kids.
    Yep. Those eight year-old-girls are tough, EP!

Just returned from a four-day vacation on California's Central Coast with Mrs. TI7. We were celebrating our anniversary by getting out of Dodge.

The weirdest thing happened when we were downtown while we were there. While we were walking around town, a strange overwhelming force guided us to a particular intersection. We felt a presence, a seemingly familiar presence when we came to this corner. We took a picture of the building where we felt the presence the strongest. What can it mean? What was the significance?

Anyone?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The_Shrine.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	17158  

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    We took a picture of the building where we felt the presence the strongest. What can it mean? What was the significance?

Anyone?
    Um, that you should get a tattoo of Yoda on your ankle.

My next vacation starts Wednesday June 11th and runs to the following Wednesday. I'm going to need the time to prepare my self for marriage, then rest after the wedding.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Um, that you should get a tattoo of Yoda on your ankle.
    Well.......no. I will never be one with The Ink. Especially at my age. All those wrinkles and creases....ugh! Any design would never work out the way it was intended. Although Yoda would be a leading candidate were I to do such a thing. But as noted, he'd probably end up looking like a green Jabba the Hutt, instead of Yoda.

Hilarious, I know exactly where you were because that's where I got my Boba Fett tattoo last year on a road trip! My friend got Walter from The Big Labowski. Maybe that's why you were 'guided' there! I'll be going back there again this summer
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Woops, forgot to add the picture of bumcake getting her walter tattoo...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	megstattoo.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	17166  
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Wow, an SSG spirit I would say!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    Hilarious, I know exactly where you were because that's where I got my Boba Fett tattoo last year on a road trip! My friend got Walter from The Big Labowski. Maybe that's why you were 'guided' there! I'll be going back there again this summer
    Nah.....actually the story's a fabrication. Can I help it if I was one of those kids who paid attention in class? As a matter of fact, I pay attention to details for a living!

What really lead us to Tiger Rose was the shrine set up there and the large line of people approaching it on their knees getting ready to light candles since Deoxy and Bumcake graced the place with their presences. The place is now legendary! All that genuflecting does attract attention on a city street!

OK, OK! Another little fabrication. The truth? Pismo Beach has been a family destination since I was a little kid. It's a small place and pretty easy to know where places are and what's going on in town.