Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacation

Beautiful pictures TeeEye!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

It's my second day of vacation and I slept for nine hours last night!

I normally get between four to six hours due to work demands.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Mrs. TI7 and I are off to the Central Coast for a few days.

You kiddies behave and we'll see you when we come back! Aaahhh! Vacation!

Sure, make me paranoid. Are you really watching me?

Enjoy the time off.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Mrs. TI7 and I are off to the Central Coast for a few days.

You kiddies behave and we'll see you when we come back! Aaahhh! Vacation!
    I know about the West Coast (Pacific Ocean border states) and I know about the East Coast (Atlantic Ocean border states). So I assume you're taking about the Arctic Ocean Coast area in between? Pack a coat.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Weesa back!

Unfortunately the Mrs.fell ill en route (less than an hour of travel) so we had to turn around and cancel. Hopefully, we won't get charged for our reservations. Things happened at such a late date that we may have to eat at least one day of our motel lodging.

My vacation in the Adirondacks was splendid....had some great weather....even saw a hail storm for the first time ever! Pretty cool stuff, hiked a mountain, played some Guitar Hero with drunk cousins one night. All around it was great to be away from cell phones, computers and televisions for a week, nice and peaceful.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

After working seven straight days of eight-hour shifts at the fuel center (most of it spent reading), I'm finally off. Tomorrow we're heading to California; first to Disneyland, then to San Francisco, where my sister is moving in with her boyfriend. I should be sad about leaving her but I'm more sad about this being the last opportunity to see the original Star Tours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    After working seven straight days of eight-hour shifts at the fuel center (most of it spent reading), I'm finally off. Tomorrow we're heading to California; first to Disneyland, then to San Francisco, where my sister is moving in with her boyfriend. I should be sad about leaving her but I'm more sad about this being the last opportunity to see the original Star Tours.
    Hopefully you're flying over the San Joaquin Valley and not driving through it on the way to SFO. We're in a nasty heat wave right now (average temps lately are 103ºF-106ºF). At any rate, be sure to wave my way when you fly/drive over the Southern San Joaquin. A far prettier drive would be taking Hwy. 101 to the City by the Bay instead of I-5!

Not really a vaction, but I get to go to Boston for a week for training next week.