1x Pre-Cyborg Grievous #36
    2x McQuarrie Luke Skywalker #37

Wave 6 - August/September 2007
    2x McQuarrie Snowtrooper #50
    3x Han Solo w/ Torture Rack #51
    2x Lando Calrissian (Smuggler Outfit) #52
    3x Rebel Trooper with McQuarrie headsculpt #53
    1x 4-LOM (Super Articulated) #54

I wanna know why there is a 13 figure gap in between the two waves.

Wave 6 looks really good and like a good case asst, but it only contains 11 figures.

Who the hell is Darth Malak, is that another EU schlep? It seems the whole wave is basically EU figures.

SA 4-LOM? Why? There are so many other choices to have, but it confirms the stand sticker.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Darth Malek is another character from Knights of the Old Republic, Darth Revan's apprentice to be precise.

Why not an SA 4-LOM? the POTF2 sculpt wasn't that bad actually but they can do so much better nowadays and just about all the other bounty hunters have gotten resculpts since (Zuckuss being the lone exception)

Malak is indeed another piece of sh*t EU character that they made. It's getting bad when the f**king EU has more figures than characters that were actually SEEN.

SA 4-LOM is another EU character since he never moved anything more than maybe his head in the movie.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

so what is it you want Slick? More Vaders and more Lukes?

So is Wave 5 the end of the themed waves? It looks like there are 2 - ROTJ, a couple video game, some animated, and a couple concept/EU.

And what the hell is a Kybuck?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    so what is it you want Slick? More Vaders and more Lukes?
    Anything but EU carp is fine with me...

...unless it's Shadows of the Empire of course.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    2x Lando Calrissian (Smuggler Outfit) #52
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!

I wanna know why there is a 13 figure gap in between the two waves.
    Maybe there's a delay of some sort for #38-50? It could also be an error.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Lando in Smuggler's outfit..... I sure hope this is real and not another damned Hasbro joke on the collectors.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I would admit I don't want to see this much EU all in the same wave--not because I don't staunchly support the EU but because I feel it should supplement waves of mostly movie figures.

The only two figures I'm really excited about are Roron and Lando. I hear a lot of people have been wanting Hermie and Han but I can't care less. It's nice to get any Jedi since the only background Jedi we've gotten in the last year has been Sora Bulq. And Lando has been another figure that people have been positively ****ting themselves with hopes of possibly getting some day.

Hasbro is 0 for 2 for KotOR/KotOR II figures with me. I could make a fairly substantial list of figures I would want them to make from that game before Revan and Malak, but Revan really isn't their fault and Malak goes with him as master/apprentice; plus the baddies are always good choices. I can't fault them and I will buy both of them to support the EU.

I bet Yoda on Kybuck (a Kybuck is the creature Yoda was riding in the Clone Wars cartoons) will just be some rehashed Yoda with a new creature. I'll probably get him, but I won't do anything with him.

Anakin "Can I Borrow a Cup of Shirt?" Skywalker would make a good custom base for Darth Sion from KotOR II, but I suspect they'll eventually get to making one of him. Otherwise I have no use for this Anakin.

Pre-cyborg Grievous could make a cool background alien.

The only McQuarrie figure I've wanted, want, and will want is Boba Fett.

The rest I don't even care enough to comment on.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Why not an SA 4-LOM? the POTF2 sculpt wasn't that bad actually but they can do so much better nowadays and just about all the other bounty hunters have gotten resculpts since (Zuckuss being the lone exception)
    Why not a SA 4-LOM?

Maybe because they should make the remaining characters before resculpting characters who aren't sorely in need of it. Like you said, the sculpt wasn't that bad. For the time, it was great, and it holds up well.

I just think that the other speaking characters (Cliegg, Beru, Owen, Tey How), background characters we actually want (Yarna, Doallyn), remaining costume changes (just about every imaginable Padme outfit, for starters), and characters who actually need resculpts for various reasons (Evazan, Barriss, even Jango) should be a higher priority.
    Tommy, close your eyes.