Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone watching Drive?

At first I had my doubts, thinking it would be a Cannonball Run/Gumball Rally (a pesonal fave of mine) rip-off.

But Drive is a nice action-packed drama. I was hooked after the first episode.

The characters are well-defined. Each person has a reason for being in the race.

I've got the first 4 episodes, or whatever has aired thus far, recorded on my DVR. I just haven't gotten around to watching them yet. I'll definitely check it out though, hopefully soon. Nathan Fillion is awesome.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

You'll enjoy it once you sit down and watch it, UK.

I might have to go out and rent Firefly and Serenity because of Fillion. He's very good in Drive.

I'm watching it to support Fillion, but i'm really enjoying it. I have the last episode on my DVR and I plan to watch it tonight.

edit: don't get to into it, it's been canned.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...13604#comments

Cap'n Mal can't catch a break.
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 04-25-2007 at 07:46 PM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Holy crap! This has been a really unkind season for new shows. The only really successful ones this season were "Heroes" and "Ugly Betty". The ratings game is hell.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    edit: don't get to into it, it's been canned.
    You beat me to it JMG. Well so much for watching the episodes on my DVR, they are getting deleted; free up some much needed space.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Son of a @#$%&!!

Fox has already cancelled Drive!!

I noticed while I flipped to watch Idol that a special House was running on Monday night in drive's timeslot. Had to check it out this morning. Found an article on E! online.

Can't Fox give a show half a chance of succeeding?!? Every show can't have Idol numbers (which are down this season, BTW).

I guess Melanie (the new mom) will make her way back to Two and a Half Men.

We know; i posted a link about the cancellation yesterday afternoon, it's the fourth post in the thread.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"