Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    "Your tongues can't repel flavor of this magnitude!"

I'm looking forward to this!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I think they overpromoted this at CIV, they had like 6 panels on the show whereas Family Guy SW had just 2, and by the last day's Robot Chicken panel they couldn't fill the Petree Stage and were grabbing people in the halls and trying to usher them in. I actually didn't see a single bit of it, I planned to catch one of the panels with Seth Green but kept getting sidetracked, and then I kept hearing from convention-goers that he was being kind of a tool - not sure what they meant by it. But when they tried to pull me in for the last panel on Sunday, I somehow just wasn't interested.

I did take pictures of the display they had set up in the West Hall lobby though:
    http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...hp?photo=23605
    http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...hp?photo=23606
    http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...hp?photo=23607
    http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...hp?photo=23608
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, the premiere is tomorrow nigh. Got my VCR set just in case I don't get home in time from a Father's Day BBQ. Never watched the show before, but the preview loked pretty good.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Someone mentioned the 12" figures . . . at CIV (in JT's pics) the setup had figures that were around 6"-7" or so. I think they made most of them specifically for this whereas on other episodes use a combination of these and pre-made figures.

Seth Green was on Craig Whatshisface last night. They showed the Emperor clip, which the audience didn't seem to get . . . but then again, if you're in the audience for that show, your sense of humor has to be pretty off in the first place. They also showed another clip where Imperial officers were teaching each other how to pretend to choke or something, but I turned to the channel partway through it and missed most of it.

God this was hilarious. My favorite parts?

-The AT-AT Driver on the john when Luke threw the detonator
    -The Ponda Baba sketch
    -The Nerd meeting George Lucas (and the fat chick in the Slave Leia outfit )
    -The homeless guy in the Tauntaun
    -The death of Jar Jar had me in tears, I was laughing so hard.
    -Dancing Lobot
    -Conan O' Brien as Zuckuss was icing on the cake, especially the Death Star's cameo at the end.

And Luke and Leia in bed was just as it was stated in the sketch...wrong.

The end credits theme sung by chickens was great too. If you missed it the first time, they're showing it every hour on Cartoon Network. Watch it! You won't regret it!
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    God this was hilarious. My favorite parts?

-The AT-AT Driver on the john when Luke threw the detonator
    -The Ponda Baba sketch
    -The Nerd meeting George Lucas (and the fat chick in the Slave Leia outfit )
    -The homeless guy in the Tauntaun
    -The death of Jar Jar had me in tears, I was laughing so hard.
    -Dancing Lobot
    -Conan O' Brien as Zuckuss was icing on the cake, especially the Death Star's cameo at the end.

And Luke and Leia in bed was just as it was stated in the sketch...wrong.

The end credits theme sung by chickens was great too. If you missed it the first time, they're showing it every hour on Cartoon Network. Watch it! You won't regret it!
    Agreed. It was great. Shame it won't be on the Robot Chicken Season 2 DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Agreed. It was great. Shame it won't be on the Robot Chicken Season 2 DVD.
    Maybe it'll be on the Season 3 DVD.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Maybe this is further proof that my love for Star Wars is on life support because I thought it was just ok.
    It had some good moments, like the At-At in the beginning, Admiral Ackbar cereal, the classic Emperor/Vader phone call scene, and Boba Fett with Han Carbonite (with Aqua Teen's Carl as his voice!), but so many of the gags fell pretty flat.

And if I ever see that lame-*** George Bush sketch again it'll be too soon.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    I thought it was just ok.
    It had some good moments, like the At-At in the beginning, Admiral Ackbar cereal, the classic Emperor/Vader phone call scene, and Boba Fett with Han Carbonite (with Aqua Teen's Carl as his voice!), but so many of the gags fell pretty flat.

And if I ever see that lame-*** George Bush sketch again it'll be too soon.

I completely agree.

The Jarjar scene was great....and Luke's smile after what Leia says....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!