Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I'm already looking for a screencap of Jar Jar's face when he unmaskes Vader. "Ani, whatsa happen to you?!"
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I thought it was decent. Sort of like most episodes, there were some hits that had me rolling, more misses that never went anywhere, and a too-long finale that apparently Seth Green found funny (though no one else did).

Memorable:
    Vader and Jar Jar (I actually laughed more when I saw it was really Ahmed Best, though!)
    Disco dancing Lobot
    Ponda Baba: Architect
    Admiral Ackbar cereal
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I thought it was, overall, quite funny. Like RB said, though, the Bush/Lincoln thing wasn't even that funny the first time around, let alone on the third viewing or so. I'd make mention of my favorite parts, but its pretty much been done already.

OK, dancing Lobot was awesome! There, I made mention of one.

And just in case CN didn't show it enough times last night for you, here's a link to the episode online.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I enjoyed the Admiral Ackbar moment the most 'cos it reminded me or Dar'Argol on the last day of CIII when he was losing his voice...

"Dude! Say It!! Say it, man!!!!"

"It's a tra-a-a-a-a-a-a-ap!!!!"

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    Boba Fett with Han Carbonite (with Aqua Teen's Carl as his voice!)
    According to the man himself at CIV, Breckin Meyer voiced Boba Fett.

I thought it was awesome! My favorites were probably Jar Jar (the voice and animation were just damn hilarious for some reason), the space slugs, and Ponda Baba. I really liked the attention to detail that they had, like on Hem Dazon's body, which was first shown only last year on the figure (as far as I know). I also thought the opening credits were awesome since it worked so perfectly between both SW and Robot Chicken, especially the chicken down by the lava river. Now I need to see it again.

Oh, also, they showed a longer version of the George Lucas sketch at CIV with him on a therapist's couch (which I think is also online). I wonder why they cut it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    My favorites were probably Jar Jar (the voice and animation were just damn hilarious for some reason)....
    Because it was really the esteemed Mr Best himself!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Because it was really the esteemed Mr Best himself!
    At CIV, they said that they had a lot of outtakes with him that were hilarious. Hopefully they'll put them online or something. Just him saying "Ani!" over and over and seeming like he was about to lose his mind while Darth Vader was trying to stay cool was awesome.

Also, they mentioned how there was a sketch where Han was standing in an alley and just said, "Now let's blow this thing and go home!" Too bad they cut it, it would've at least been better than that 12-minute reactor sketch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    According to the man himself at CIV, Breckin Meyer voiced Boba Fett.
    Really? Huh, he sounded a lot like Carl to me.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

The AT-AT
    Ponda Boba
    Admiral Ackbar
    The yo Mamma scene
    JarJar's death
    Empire on Ice

Those were all damn funny. Seems like the Emperor got the most play out of all of them. This was damn funny.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten