Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    *sigh* can i have that thirty minutes of my life back please?

If anyone hears when it's reairing, please post. I missed it. Forgot all about it.

And trying to navigate Cartoon Network or Adult Swim's websites is next to impossible.

With this being the first RC I'd seen, this could be an old comment. How much in royalties do they owe to Toy Fare's action figure cartoon strips?

It was pretty good, but when I watched the non-SW ones afterwards, that's ugly bad, awful! Those were some unfunny, crude ones. :Bel-Cam'saprude:
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    I
    And just in case CN didn't show it enough times last night for you, here's a link to the episode online.
    Quote Originally Posted by OC47150
    If anyone hears when it's reairing, please post. I missed it. Forgot all about it.

And trying to navigate Cartoon Network or Adult Swim's websites is next to impossible.
    Its very reassuring to see that people pay attention to what I post.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

You can watch the whole thing here or on starwars.com
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Thank you for the link CS! I clicked on it at least

I've a newfound sympathy for Ponda Baba/Walrusman now.

Like just about everyone else, i liked that one plus the Ackbar commercial (where's the blue milk?) and Jar Jar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Someone mentioned the 12" figures . . . at CIV (in JT's pics) the setup had figures that were around 6"-7" or so. I think they made most of them specifically for this whereas on other episodes use a combination of these and pre-made figures.
    Good call, they're 8" figures done in classic Mego style (some using actual Mego bodies), the show has always used them because the show is an expansion of ToyFare magazine's Twisted Mego Theater.

They showed the Emperor clip, which the audience didn't seem to get . . .
    That clip is so played out IMO, but if it's the first time you've seen it, I can't imagine how it's not funny to you unless you've been living in a cave or a coma for the past 31 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Maybe this is further proof that my love for Star Wars is on life support because I thought it was just ok.
    It had some good moments, like the At-At in the beginning, Admiral Ackbar cereal, the classic Emperor/Vader phone call scene, and Boba Fett with Han Carbonite (with Aqua Teen's Carl as his voice!), but so many of the gags fell pretty flat.
    I agree, there was a lot here that was just a chuckle and "oh, that might have worked if they had gone _____ instead".

And if I ever see that lame-*** George Bush sketch again it'll be too soon.
    Yeah, it's not funny and it runs way too long.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I thought it was decent. Sort of like most episodes, there were some hits that had me rolling, more misses that never went anywhere, and a too-long finale that apparently Seth Green found funny (though no one else did).
    I don't even remember the last sketch, what was it?

Memorable:
    Vader and Jar Jar (I actually laughed more when I saw it was really Ahmed Best, though!)
    I knew it was Best doing it and found that to be the funniest part, that he's willing to say almost anything and make it work. I dunno why, but I have an ear for real vs fake Jar Jar even though it sickens me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    According to the man himself at CIV, Breckin Meyer voiced Boba Fett.
    Yeah, it sounded like it to me, I was hoping they'd go for something that was either more OT Fett or more Jango, but they just kinda halfassed it. The new sketches largely used the same handful of guys that are stretched too thin here and it really shows.

I also thought the opening credits were awesome since it worked so perfectly between both SW and Robot Chicken, especially the chicken down by the lava river.
    Yeah, that was pretty clever!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    With this being the first RC I'd seen, this could be an old comment. How much in royalties do they owe to Toy Fare's action figure cartoon strips?
    None, the show is coproduced by some of the Twisted Mego Theater guys, specifically Doug Goldstein, Matt Senreich and Tom Root.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Seriously, I thought the Star Wars on Ice sketch (the last sketch) was awesome!
    I totally want to be a Probot, or ATAT for Halloween!. I thought the Wampa breathing hard after his last routine was great. Now I know what to do with the infeior "plush" Chewy and Wampa Hasbro 12" - make them into costumes that Han and Luke can wear for Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post

It was pretty good, but when I watched the non-SW ones afterwards, that's ugly bad, awful! Those were some unfunny, crude ones. :Bel-Cam'saprude:

Bel-Cam, you need to rent season 1 and just sit down and watch it. It's some of the funniest stuff I'd seen.

My favorite skit (and the one I tell people about) is a take off on MTV's Real World with comic book characters: Superman, Batman, Catwoman, the Hulk.

There's also a skit about a sci-fi convention that's gut-busting funny, too.

After watching it yesterday I realized that Donald Faison played Dr. Evazan. Turk as Evazan, awesome! However, it sounded like his voice once they got in the cantina was different.

Also, who did Hulk Hogan play? I saw him in the credits but can't figure it out.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram