Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    I think Turk also did Mace's voice when he falls down and the janitor sweeps him up. I dont know who Hulk Hogan did, maybe the construction guy.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I laughed my *** off. the opening sequence was classic with the ROTS spoof as well as the Imperial Walker skit.

"Go for Papa Palpatine "
    "Whose they ?What the Hell is an Aluminum Falcon ?"
    "you must smell like feet wrapped up in leathery burnt bacon"
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I've loved the Palpatine/Vader phone call every time I've seen it since the first time. "I'll tell everyone how much of a whiney baby you were about Pada Mommy or Panda Bear or whatever her name was! . . . Ooh, he's crying."

As far as new material, I thought the Ponda Baba skit was great, and the AT-AT driver on the throne and the bodies falling in front of the janitor made me snicker.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    My favorite skit (and the one I tell people about) is a take off on MTV's Real World with comic book characters: Superman, Batman, Catwoman, the Hulk.
    Real World: Metropolis

Two words: Dishes done!
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    After watching it yesterday I realized that Donald Faison played Dr. Evazan. Turk as Evazan, awesome! However, it sounded like his voice once they got in the cantina was different.

Also, who did Hulk Hogan play? I saw him in the credits but can't figure it out.
    Hogan voiced Abe Lincoln during his epic battle with Dubya.

And i loved this episode. As stated before, RB is hit or miss and this has about 90% hits for me. I loved the random stuff: the disco Lobot, the small blip of Luke/Leia, Boba getting a tad too close to frozen Han, the sketch with Luke vs. Palpy and that phone call sketch still cracks me up. When i was walking into work today, I said asked my buddy, "What the hell is an aluminum falcon?" to which he said, "You've been flying around for two weeks trying to get a signal????" One of the customers overheard and added, "you must smell like feet wrapped in leathery burnt bacon." We laughed. It was a great geek united moment.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Also, who did Hulk Hogan play? I saw him in the credits but can't figure it out.
    I dunno...did he voice Lincoln in the Bush sketch?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous at 9:58pm 6/19 View Post
    I dunno...did he voice Lincoln in the Bush sketch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute at 9:22pm 6/19 View Post
    Hogan voiced Abe Lincoln during his epic battle with Dubya.
    There's your answer, unless you do stop... believin', whoa oh-ohhhhhh!

Best phrases in my memory right now:
    "Look! I'm ambidexious! "
    "Yeah, I love you too."
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Seriously, I thought the Star Wars on Ice sketch (the last sketch) was awesome!
    I totally want to be a Probot, or ATAT for Halloween!. I thought the Wampa breathing hard after his last routine was great. Now I know what to do with the infeior "plush" Chewy and Wampa Hasbro 12" - make them into costumes that Han and Luke can wear for Halloween.
    Oh yeah, that was the last sketch, I forgot all about it. I thought it was a clever idea and just wasn't quite "there", like the jokes weren't hitting hard enough or it was running too long or something.

Making those 12" into costumes would be hilarious, but also a little disturbing, might look like Han skinned Chewie alive and was wearing him like a fur coat.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If you missed it the first time around, or just wanna watch it again, it is on Sunday night at 11pm again.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Can't $$$ cable...thank God for Youtube....this episode rocked...

And major props to Lucas for his cameo...also, Jar Jar is finally redeemed!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it

Best skit: Empire on Ice!!!! HI-FREAKING-LARIOUS!
    Best cameo: Jar Jar
    Best commercial: Admiral Ackbar's cereal.
    Best joke: Luke and Leia in bed...
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.