Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Robot Chicken: Star Wars

"Robot Chicken" creators Seth Green and Matthew Senreich are channeling their inner geeks with "Robot Chicken: Star Wars," a special for Adult Swim.

The 30-minute stop-motion animation special, directed by Green, spoofs key scenes and favorite characters from the "Star Wars" universe, including the sci-fi saga's creator, George Lucas. It was done in collaboration with Lucasfilm, and Lucas is on board to voice the animated version of himself.

Additionally, "Robot Chicken: Star Wars" will feature Mark Hamill as the voice of Luke Skywalker in one sketch and a voice cast that includes Conan O'Brien, Seth MacFarlane, Robert Smigel, Malcolm McDowell, Hulk Hogan, James Van Der Beek, Donald Faison, Abraham Benrubi, Breckin Meyer and Joey Fatone.

The special, from Green and Senreich's Stoopid Monkey Prods. and Alex Bulkley and Corey Campodonico's ShadowMachine Films, will premiere at 10 p.m. June 17 on Adult Swim, kicking off a best-of "Robot Chicken" marathon that will feature "Star Wars" reruns at the top of every hour. "
    http://theforce.net/latestnews/story...ars_105294.asp
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

This....is....awesome.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

This will probably one of Cartoon Network's highest rated shows ever, just saw a link for it on Yahoo! on the front page.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Donald Faison, awesome. Now I better submit my s***tier version before they do theirs so any overlapping material can't be labeled as plagiarism.

Seth Green so needs to be cast in the star wars live action TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    Seth Green so needs to be cast in the star wars live action TV show.
    But only if he plays the shirtless, "exploring" farmboy, right?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Just watched to trailer, looks amazing.
    http://www.starwars.com/community/ne...entrailer.html

All those 12" Star Wars figures look so cool animated.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Just watched to trailer, looks amazing.
    http://www.starwars.com/community/ne...entrailer.html

All those 12" Star Wars figures look so cool animated.
    Yeah, i'm REALLY REALLY excited. I'm watching season 2 of RC right now and it's hysterical. It needs a DVD release! That clip of Palapatine still kills me.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I had no idea this trailer existed until today. Obi-Wan kicking Luke in the nads was hilarious.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]