Hasbro confirms Pre-Cyborg General Grievous!

1) What kind of articulation will the Pre-Cyborg General Grievous figure have being released later this year

HASBRO - He has a ball joint neck, ball and socket shoulders, bicep, knees, hip and waist. There are some other nice surpises, but you'll have to wait until we reveal him fully.

sounds like it's going to be a cool figure, here hoping that CIV will have some pics of the dude.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I worry about hasbro's 'nice surprises' the last time they said that they were talking about the sith infiltrator and what it translated into was 'this toy is a pice o' carp'.

why articulate his biceps and not his elbows? I hate pre-posed arms. what's the point of ball and socket shoulders if his elbows don't also move? he'll just look like he's flapping his arms in a chicken dance routine now.

Lubing up the probe - it's business time.
    Yawn. Another figure I'll buy, look at briefly, and then put away in a rubbermaid bin for all of eternity.

Protecting my secret identity
    I wish they'd gona andmade a decent figure of the character from the movies before delving into the FU but oh well- maybe I'll take a look at JJs when it arrives just to see how "getting screwed" looks in 3 3/4" scale
    Iso & Baws
    Caesar could very well be Aerosmiths # 1 Fan
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

The deep dark recesses of my brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    Yawn. Another figure I'll buy, look at briefly, and then put away in a rubbermaid bin for all of eternity.
    Ah gawd, did you have to put it that way...

I hate facing the truth of it too, ha ha.
    Move along, move along