Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotter Thread

Spotter Thread

List your new finds here.

Found the CW Anakin and The new wave today. Got em all and some for a friend. Didnt see the Vader and Luke Pack though.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

After weeks of nothing, we finally got a whole new shipment of GH sets. Mostly the newest series, plenty of Vader/Luke, Leia Boushh/Han Carbonite, Royal Guard/Gunner, and Ponda/Zutton sets. Along with a few Mauls, CW Anakins and scattered others.

I picked up every one from the new series, they're all awesome! The only real loser figure would be Jedi Duel Luke, for some reason they just can't seem to get a good face on ROTJ Lukes. The rest are just and I have to laugh every time I look at Boushh Leia with her helmet on because she looks like a Peanuts character.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Got the Removeabne Helmet Vader/Jedi Luke pack yesterday, it catches me up on all of them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Finally found the CW Obi Wan and Durge set at Target in East Boston, MA after passsing on it earlier this year. Durge even looks bad ***** as a GH.

Found one each of the Han/Logray, Duro/Garindan, and Imperial Officer/Trooper sets at Wal-Mart today. No sign of the AT-AT Driver/CO set yet however, most likely bought out.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

My Target had all of the new wave. Need to look at the upcoming Battle Packs, as I will probably return some that will be in these sets.

The local Wally World had one of each. I passed on the Han/Logray and the Duros/Long Snoot packs, but the Imperials look great!

I found all 4 new packs yesterday. They are awesome. Logray rocks, he is an adoreable little bastage. I like the Veers/AT-AT Driver pack also. Now to get an AT-AT.

Quote Originally Posted by shortcat View Post
    The local Wally World had one of each. I passed on the Han/Logray and the Duros/Long Snoot packs, but the Imperials look great!

At my local TRU, I found the AT-AT Driver pack, Duros, Logray, Jango. The paint apps weren't so great on some of the AT-AT Drivers so be sure to keep an eye out on that if you're an opener.