Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I want a new Bespin Guard...and...

I want a newly sculpted Bespin guard! And when you do the guard, Hasbro, you are going to put in two variants the same way you treated the Endor Rebel Soldier. Give us a white AND black guard please. The POTJ guard is not bad, but this figure definitely needs an update. PLEASE! Give him a baton, a blaster pistol, a removeable hat, and a functional holster please. PLEASE!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Dude, where's my Twin Pod Cloud Car?

Now, now...Hasbro already answered a question about the cloud car. I would love to have one, but they basically "laughed" and said that there were MANY other vehicles to get to first. So...I want a nice bespin guard in BOTH variations. Let us tell them about that!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader View Post
    Now, now...Hasbro already answered a question about the cloud car. I would love to have one, but they basically "laughed" and said that there were MANY other vehicles to get to first. So...I want a nice bespin guard in BOTH variations. Let us tell them about that!
    That'd be great to finally get both Bespin Guards off of the vintage remake list. I'd buy them.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I agree, I would love a new Bespin Guard. I have wanted the Black version for so long its not even funny anymore. Who knows, maybe this year they will put him in a joke at SDCC. I would buy multiples of them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I don't know that I'd buy a lot of the Bespin guard. Maybe two black and four to six white. That's it.
    They really didn't populate the movie that much and since I tend to build armies based on how many were seen in the movies, I wouldn't have to get many of them. (Considering I have the Asian one as well-I think 4 of him.)

I'd still like to see the figure done though.

And yes I DO want a cloud car!!! I'd buy three of those!
    Move along, move along

I bought several of the POTJ figure, the open shirt isn't entirely movie-accurate but I think they did a top-notch job with the figure, and they could just reissue it with a few head and ethnicity variations. They should reissue this figure next time with the arms removable and it can come with 2 removable "vests" - one that slips over and stays closed, and a second that is open like the original.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

how about a vintage style bespin guard black male version

and another vintage style bespin gaurd white male version

Isn't the POTJ Bespin Guard we have Asian?

Then a white and a black dude (especially since the black dude was made in 1982 or so once before) would be a priority.

The white guy should have a mustache like the 1980 figure, too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Isn't the POTJ Bespin Guard we have Asian?

Then a white and a black dude (especially since the black dude was made in 1982 or so once before) would be a priority.

The white guy should have a mustache like the 1980 figure, too.
    they can make bespin guard in a vintage style SW figure line one for white male and one for black male just like those old SW original figures.