Hybrid View

Dark Horse SW Comics for Trade

I thought I might give this a try. Everyone trades figs but does anyone trade comics or trade paperbacks?

For Trade:

Classic Star Wars A Long Time Ago... #1 (Reprints Marvel issues #91, King-size Annual #1, and Annual #3)

Boba Fett - Bounty on Bar-Kooda
    Boba Fett - Enemy of the Empire - 3 of 4
    Bounty Hunters - Aurra Sing
    Episode I - Queen Amidala
    Darth Maul #1-Art Cover, #2-Art Cover, #3-Photo Cover
    The Golden Age of the Sith - 5 of 5
    The Fall of the Sith Empire - 1, 2 & 4 of 5
    Prelude to Rebellion - 1 of 6
    Emissaries to Malastare - 6 of 6
    Droids Mini Series - 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 of 6
    Droids Regular Series 1-4
    Vader's Quest 1 & 2 of 4
    The Early Adventures 1, 3, 4 & 6
    X-Wing Rogue Squadron - Battleground: Tatooine 1 & 2 of 4

All are near-mint to mint and come bagged and boarded.

Needed:

Dark Horse Comics #7,8 & 9
    Dark Horse Presents Annual 1999: Luke Skywalker Walkabout (DHP, jr.)
    Dark Horse Presents Annual 2000: Girls Rule!
    SW Handbook #1 X-Wing: Rogue Squadron
    Boba Fett: Agent of Doom
    Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan #1 Last Stand on Ord Mantell

Trades Needed:

The Sith War
    Mara Jade: By the Emperor's Hand
    Prelude to Rebellion
    Union
    Chewbacca
    Outlander
    Darth Maul
    Emissaries to Malastare
    Twilight

If you see something you need, maybe we can work out a trade.:happy:
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Unhappy

Obviously, no one is interested. I'm just going to put these on ebay. Might as well get something for them.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Hey if you need any of those, why don't you try your local comic book shop. Perhaps they'd be willing to trade you for them. If you need any of those and would like me to get them for you I could check around town for you. I have quite a few good comic shops where I live at. I could also check the prices for you too. Just a suggestion. Let me know if interested.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Thanks for your offer SithDroid!

I've checked most of the comic shops around Orlando and I've come up dry on the comics I have listed. I don't generally buy trade paperbacks b/c I've found most of them on ebay. They're much cheaper that way and usually in excellent to mint condition.

I've tried trading thing but wouldn't you know it, most of the shops here say they already have them. So ebay is the next stop for them.

As for the comics I need, I've only been paying about $2.50 to $4.00 a piece for them. If you come across any of the 8 I need for not much over cover price, I would greatly appreciate it. I would also pay for shipping, of course.

Thanks again!:happy:
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

I was out today and checked two of my local comic book shops. I found Dark Horse Comics # 7, 8, and 9 at two different places. They were $6 and $10 for # 7, $8 and $10 for # 8, and $8 and $6 for # 9. I also found Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan #1: Last Stand on Ord Mantell. They had all three versions of them for $3 each. They also had some of the trade paperbacks you wanted. They had The Sith War for $17.95, Prelude to Rebellion for $14.95, Outlander for $14.95, and Darth Maul for $12.95. Let me know if you are interested in any of these and I can get them for you.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

SithDroid,

Hi! Thanks for looking. I've found the DH 7-9 but I do need #1 of Obi & Qui. I need the photo version of the series. LMK what shipping would be and how you want payment. Please send me your email address so I can send you my shipping info. Thanks!

alecquaid@hotmail.com
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!