Who picked up what and what did you think?
I snagged 8 books:

Comics 101 (TwoMorrows) - Very cool book on creating comics, a Cliffs Notes type of the history of comics, and more.

How to Draw (Wizard) - A collection of Wizard's drawing lessons. Fairly good stuff.

Family Guy and Hack/Slash (DDP) - Family Guy was as bad as The Simpsons comics and Hack/Slash was decent, but not enough to make me want to buy it.

The Amazing Spider-man (Marvel) - Dear God, why would Marvel put this piece of carp out as a showcase? Retarded *** story (Jackpot - are you f*cking kidding me? And the villain is a Spidey fan? Ugh.) and great art...from a guy that tries way to damn hard (Is early 90's Image hiring?).

Justice League of America (DC) - Made absolutely no sense.

Pirates vs Ninjas (APE) - Pirates? Ninjas? Sounds awesome, right? *sigh* Printed poop. And why did have a $.50 cover price - on FREE Comic Book Day (and no, I didn't pay for it).

Whiteout (Oni) - Not bad, but I was really ticked when I found this wasn't a self-contained story. Its a stupid reprint of an old first issue!

Unseen Peanuts (Fantagraphics) - Probably the best of the bunch. I'm not a big Peanuts fan, but its pretty cool to see some of these strips that haven't been seen in 50 years. And seeing Charlie Brown being an a-hole and Snoopy in the electric chair is priceless.

Also got the cool Fantastic Four 2 poster.