Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I guess this is the new Jedi Luke...

Found this earlier on ebay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Star-Wars-30...QQcmdZViewItem

Honestly, it's not too bad, I'm not 100% sold on that cloth vest though. BUT at least you'll be able to take it off, put the Endor Luke poncho and helmet on him and stick him on a speeder bike... something you can't do with the current Endor Luke.

Is it too much to hope that he'll have interchangeable non-damaged and gloved right hands?

The link seems to be acting funny for my browser so here's the image from the auction:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TAC_Jedi_Luke.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	15368  

Yeah, that vest looks really awful. And what's with that petulant expression, upwards gaze, and long neck?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

He looks like he was designed to be looking up at something, maybe the Rancor since I remember early shots of him with the leg bone in his hand. But then why give him the battle damaged hand? That didn't happen until after the Rancor confrontation.

I suspect we're on the cusp of a new paint mask trend where everybody's going to be looking upwards, first it's the new Death Star Trooper and now Luke.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I do not like this Luke - perfect example of soft goods gone WRONG....also, what is with the new bulky joint trend?
    Real men buy Willrow

Likeness

I think Final Jedi Duel Jedi Luke has the best likeness, and that was 10 years ago!!! C'mon Hasbro, you can DO it!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Just looking at the picture...I expect this luke to be my favorite. I am perfectly content to sacrifice some sculpt for the added articulation. And the soft goods will decorate the inside of my garbage can if i do not like it in person.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

the knee joints are terrible. the massive belt is ridiculous. his hands and feet look massive and overscaled. and yeah he looks pretty P'd off about that. shame coz the head sculpt isn't half bad for once. it actually bears a passing resemblance to Hamill.

Here's a close up of the face. I'm wondering if the upward gaze is just a combination of the light source (the highlights seem to indicate that the light is shining straight down on the figures) and a sloppy paint application.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LukeJediCU.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	15369