Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You seem to have a thing for...um.... ewoks......

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    You seem to have a thing for...um.... ewoks......
    It could be that the near lack of Ewoks in the current POTF2/POTJ line up has driven some collectors to become crazy for Ewoks. Even though I was about sick of the Ewoks by the end of the vintage line (I even missed one because I lost track), I do kind of miss those little guys now that we have only three.
    Oh, wait, one more on the way!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Originally posted by JediCole

It could be that the near lack of Ewoks in the current POTF2/POTJ line up has driven some collectors to become crazy for Ewoks. Even though I was about sick of the Ewoks by the end of the vintage line (I even missed one because I lost track), I do kind of miss those little guys now that we have only three.
    Oh, wait, one more on the way!
    What JediCole said , The modern day figures have been going for 6years now and we have a total of 3 EWOKS!!!!!!!!WE NEED MORE EWOKS!!!!!!!!!I WANT MORE EWOKS,you hear me Hasbro! EWOKS!

Teebo is on his way so thats a start
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Hermie odle with Jawa
    General Madine with Holo Death Star
    Rebel Woman from hoth base with communication center

So far...
    As always...........L

Hey hasbro! Look at all these cool ideas! Instead you come up with Obi Wan on a flippy base and magnetic feet! there's a winner...