Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Sarlaac, white Luke and Dianoga

I would love to see the toys released, the Sarlaac and the Dianoga we already know who they are, but the white Luke??? Ok, remember at the end of ESB?? When 2-1B is checking Luke's new hand?? Well thats it, i want him with his new mech. hand, with the little compartment that reveals the tec. inside!!!
    As always...........L

I've always referred to him as Recovery Room or Medical Frigate Luke. He'd be a cool figure if they released a Recovery Room or Medical Frigate Leia also.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I like that Leia too. Wearing her ANH robes and with ESB hair. A nice touch in the design department to link the two films that way. In that subtle way. I hate it when designs are contrived and just shoehorned in.

The sarlacc would be a cool companion to Skiffs (If I could find them ) and a Sail Barge (If they make one ). It could come with supports around the edges of the playset to support the vehicles.

this was a customizing project that i was working on, from the scene that is right at the end where Luke, Leia and the Droids gaze out on the galaxy skyscape. Luke was going to have the flip-up hand feature as well

as for the Sarlacc, it would be cool to no end, but about 6 times bigger than the skiff (read: way expensive and only fans would really buy it). The diagona is a great idea though- it should maybe be a pack-in with a Luke deluxe figure, and have bendy tentacles to strangle him with. it would also give us some insight as to what the parts of a diagnoa look like that are notit's eye and it's tentacles
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

it would also give us some insight as to what the parts of a diagnoa look like that are notit's eye and it's tentacles
    You can look at the Dianoga creature in the Shadows of the Empire game, (PC or N64), there is also a dianoga toy in the vintage Death Star, and i think there is a dianagoa photo in one of the essential guides.
    As always...........L

Thumbs up

I am sooooo down for all of those.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Originally posted by Lobito

You can look at the Dianoga creature in the Shadows of the Empire game, (PC or N64), there is also a dianoga toy in the vintage Death Star, and i think there is a dianagoa photo in one of the essential guides.

man, those things would creep me out in the N64 game, swimming up out of the murky water. You could hear them just fine, but you wouldn't see them until the last second. YEEUGH

Thumbs up

Hehehehehe i know, specially if u are looking for challenge points under water...how about the giant dianoga??
    As always...........L

Medical Frigate Leia and Luke could be an ESB 25th Anniversary pack Only that we'd be waiting another 4 years to get it
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious