Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Well, wish me luck

    Today I have my first of many meeting with corporate operators in regards to opening my own semi-big name pizza place. It hasnt made its way out east yet, and thats where I looking to head, probably somehwere in VA. If anyone out there wants to help me research possible areas you are MORE than welcome to give me your input Well I guess if anyone is interested Ill let yall know how it goes.

    Hey hey here we go
    You'll be dead!

    N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

  2. #2
    What's the name of this semi-big name pizza place?
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    What's the name of this semi-big name pizza place?

    That IS the name: Semi-Big Pizza Place. Home of the semi-big pizza. Anybody can deliver circles and rectangles of pizza. We specialize in half-circles and squares.

  4. #4
    Do better ingredients make better pizza there?

    Or do you avoid the Noid?

    Or is it nasty old Pizza Hut?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    That IS the name: Semi-Big Pizza Place. Home of the semi-big pizza. Anybody can deliver circles and rectangles of pizza. We specialize in half-circles and squares.
    The signature pizza is actually a rhombus.......

    Its not one of the nasty big ones, Papa Murphy's Take 'n Bake

    "From our kitchen to your oven"
    "Hand-made, Home Baked"
    You'll be dead!

    N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist View Post
    Today I have my first of many meeting with corporate operators in regards to opening my own semi-big name pizza place. It hasnt made its way out east yet, and thats where I looking to head, probably somehwere in VA. If anyone out there wants to help me research possible areas you are MORE than welcome to give me your input Well I guess if anyone is interested Ill let yall know how it goes.

    Hey hey here we go
    I would try a college town... Blacksburg or Charlottesville. Anything between DC and Richmond and you get that crap traffic.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

  7. #7
    Though Richmond itself isn't too bad, traffic wise.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  8. #8
    Here in Williamsburg wouldn't be a bad place. I'd plop it near Busch Gardens, it would kill during the summer. Colonial Williamsburg, Water Country, Busch Gardens, tons of tourists spots. There is also the College of William and Mary. In the off season you still have neighborhoods all around, and the road still gets a lot of traffic. I've been wanting to open a BW3's in Willys for the longest time...
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

  9. #9
    Best of luck. I've never been to VA, so I have no input - but it sounds like a business that'll rake it in if you pick your spot properly.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

  10. #10
    Hey man, I live in Va, a college town at that. I will be more than glad to assist you in area information. I live in the NEw River Valley. It encompasses Christiansburg, Blacksburg and Radford. There are 2 huge colleges here and you could make some dewcent flow here with the students and all. Shoot me a PM if you need more info. Will help ya anyway I can.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO