Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Big Lebowski figures

Here is the link to The Big Lebowski Urban Achiever 8-in Wave 1 figures, and the description provided by EE:

Quote Originally Posted by EE
    [FONT=Arial]The Big Lebowski Urban Achiever 8-Inch Figures Wave 1 Set Description:
    Are you a Lebowski achiever? Well, you should be-- and these Action Figures most certainly are! Combining the fun of the movie and the stylized look of urban vinyl toys, this exciting pair of 2 individually packaged Action Figures includes: 1x The Dude, 1x Walter. (Subject to change.) Each action figure includes accessories from the movie, outfits with some real cloth pieces, removable glasses, and more!

Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski is a real laid-back kind of guy. He enjoys "bowling, driving, (and having) the occasional acid flashback." In the classic film The Big Lebowski, this humble pacifist and his bowling buddies become entangled in a web of embezzlement, supposed kidnapping, and White Russians.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]

[FONT=Verdana] Well, these are must haves for me. At first glance I was kinda turned off by the Walter figure, but after checking it out closely, I love it. The Dude looks awesome! I love the accessories too. I can't wait to get my hands on these and I'm looking forward to seeing what else they release, like Donnie, Jesus, Smokey. This line is destined for greatness! [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	biglfig.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	15398  
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Caesar will be all over these.

I like em. Look pretty cool. Wonder if they will get a Donny figure out also.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Now they need Tara Reid with sound chip telling the dude she'll do something for $1000.

If they are doing thse fiures, makes me wonder if they would do Kingpin figures.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Vanessa Angel/Claudia with massive cleavage.

I hope they make Knox Harrington, the video artist.

Greatest movie ever.

I'd pay top dollar for a Jesus figure that had a soundchip of Hotel California by the Gipsy Kings.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Anyone know what the deal is with these The Big Lebowski figures? EE says available in November, AmazingToyz says October, anyone know anything definite?

I also saw where AmazingToyz lists some talking 12" figures. Thank God those are prototype pictures because they look rough.

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Anyone know what the deal is with these The Big Lebowski figures? EE says available in November, AmazingToyz says October, anyone know anything definite?

I also saw where AmazingToyz lists some talking 12" figures. Thank God those are prototype pictures because they look rough.
    The 12" figures were cancelled. They would have cursed too, This is what happens with you bleep a strange in the bleep. No bleeps though.

"Is this your homework, Larry?"

I'm watching this movie right now...