Don't judge a book by it's cover...

But how does this relate to judging the film?? For those who may have not seen this... here is the cover of the AOTC novel by R.A. Salvatore. I'm actually kinda glad that Salvatore is doing the novelisation as, I feel, that one has a capable pen!

I just hope what we see on screen is as good as what yon author has penned on the pages!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aotc novel.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	598  
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Orginally Posted by JEDIpartnr
    I just hope what we see on screen is as good as what yon author has penned on the pages!
    I hope so too JEDIpartnr.Its always good to read the book and
    see what the characters are thinking/feeling.I read the Ep1
    book after I saw the movie,and it kinda enhanced my view of
    TPM.

As for Salvatore,he is a pretty good author,I'm sure he will
    do great
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I hate to judge him too harshly since I haven't read any of his books outside of Vector Prime, but I'm really unexcited that R.A. Salvatore was chosen to pen the AOTC novel.

Vector Prime was absolutely my least favorite book in the NJO, and *nearly* the worst SW book I've read at all (Kevin Anderson manages to still hold that honor) I was pretty interested in Vector Primes story, but the way it was told just bored me to tears, and I didn't think that Salvatore had a very good grasp on the characters.

But seeing as how this one is based on a screenplay, maybe it will sit better with me.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I'm looking forward to the AOTC novelisation, I liked TPM.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I can't wait for the novel adaption for AOTC's. I'll have to pick it up on release day, just so I can savor every moment of the film more indepth then is possible in a little over 2 hour movie. I love the novel adaption of TPM, and I'm sure I'll feel the same about the AOTC novel.

Any idea when it's going to come out, I had heard April 30th, but I'm unsure. I wanna get my hands on this as soon as possible, and will probably read it in one night. My anticipation factor from my spoiler browsing is even higher then it was for TPM, so I can't wait to read the book.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Uhhh..What's that "rock" formation to the left of Anakin's padawan braid? What's going through the artist's mind? There's no way that is non-deliberate...

Arrow

Actually, Rollo, that "rock" looks more like a person in a cloak to me. Kinda like when Luke enters Jabba's palace in ROJ, Ben doing his kraayt dragon call in ANH (minus the arm-waving), or Vader standing in the carbon freeze chamber in ESB. Looking mysterious and just waiting, standing.

The "clonetroopers" look is cool. So Jango leads the clone warriors, eh?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I thought that the clonetroopers were on the Republic side
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!

The book is so awesome, but I've read it only once. I'm going to read it again in the next few months to gear up for the DVD release.
    I heard great things about Salvatore before (never read any of his books) and I must say the hype was matched with his effort here.
    I recall an interview in which he stated his disappointment that George changed the rows of books in the Archives to those holographic whatever-they-ares.

Hey, about the cover - everytime I see that shot of Hayden, I'm reminded of Aidan Quinn. It's only this one shot that has that effect on me, look at his mouth and tell me if you can see it. And a bit of the eyes too.

Weird.