Angry AOTC for GameBoy Advance

I know L. Malakite reported this earlier but my question is, why in the hell do they release this game on Game boy Advance only, while the PS2 and GameCube, much powerful than a handheld get the crappy pod racing games and Jedi Starfighter? I remember the old Super Nintendo Star Wars games, and they were mighty fun, a nice mix of side scroller character controlled gameplay with space and vehicle battles. I hope Lucasarts reconsiders and decides to release it on the new consoles, or maybe they plan to but they are just being secretive, I dont know, but whatever the case may be I want a good AOTC game.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

I am sure you will get one Cross Wizard. Remember when N64 released the Pod Racer game? Playstation did not see an EP1 title until later in the year. Then came Jedi Power Battles later.
    I loved both of these games, and I think they were worth the wait.
    More games will be released later I am sure.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

A movie game doesn't have to correspond with the movie's release to be a great game. Look at Goldeneye, most people had totally forgotten about that movie by the time the game was released. I, for one, respect a game developer who will delay a game months, even years, to get it right; as opposed to rushing out a crappy, half-realized dud just to match the movies release date.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Considering Lucasarts' record with platform games, as well as the lastest installment, Obi-Wan, I can't imagine any platform game based on AOTC to be any good.

An AOTC game for the GBA might be very similar to the old "super" star wars trilogy for the SNES, seeing how the GBA is just a portable, more powerful version of the SNES.

If its a racer or space-combat game, or a Dark Forces I'm all for it. Other than that though, Star Wars games primarily suck.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Big Barada has a good point. Goldeneye kicked big boota and it came out like a year-plus after the film. That's what should be done with a AOTC's game. Give LucasArts and whoever some time to make a great game and then deliever it to the masses. The payoff will be way better. And the comments on Podracer and Power Battles sucking, that's a farce (except for maybe Power Battles). I personally enjoyed Power Battles. It was like playing an old school brawler like Final Fight, but set in the Star Wars universe. I could see how someone might dislike it though. Mediocre graphics, massive glitches, a bunch of imagined enemies and what not, and some repetetive gameplay (but I still loved it). Now Pod Racer.... how could you NOT like that game? Great graphics (especially for the 64), great gameplay, a pretty big challenge (if you were trying to get 1st place in every event), and the ability to customize your pod however you see fight (and those Pit Droids are so darn cool). Come on man, be a little reasonable.
    "Flanders was a zombie?"

-Homer Simpson

Dar' Argol is a good guy to trade with!!!

Game Boy Advance is much easier to program for than PS2 or Gamecube, so it's no surprise to me that we're seeing Game Boy programming-staple THQ pop this game out right now. I don't see anything that leads me to believe this will be the only game based on the entire events of Ep 2, but I've heard the Ep 1 game for playstation was pretty bad because the developers rushed it to production.

Interestingly, the GBA uses the same programming as the Super Nintendo, so it's possible that Super SW, ESB, and ROTJ could be ported to GBA.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.