Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SW W/E Exclusive Cantina Band

I wonder if these will be available by phone from Disney ala the Star Tours droids were???
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Hasbro is really starting to **** me off with all these exclusives. You know if Hasbro wants to keep giving exclusives a chance then they should only be on the Hasbrotoyshop.com site and not spread out all of the world in various conventions, theme parks, and stores.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    I wonder if these will be available by phone from Disney ala the Star Tours droids were???
    Agree. I don't really need the figs, but the stands intrigue me. But to get only one isn't enough. If the stands look good, then I'd need 4-5 to fit the whole band.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    Hasbro is really starting to **** me off with all these exclusives. You know if Hasbro wants to keep giving exclusives a chance then they should only be on the Hasbrotoyshop.com site and not spread out all of the world in various conventions, theme parks, and stores.
    The whole point of exclusives if foot traffic for retailers. If they get an exclusive, then they know to a point they will get specific foot traffic from it. This is in hopes that not only will that customer buy the exclusive but other stuff as well. Then further hoping that customer will remain a customer of theirs, thereby making even more money off of them, indirectly through the exclusive.

I really don't like it either, so I'm not defening Hasbro on this. Just laying out the reality of it.

Exclusives aren't going to go away. So that's one reason to join a message board like this, to make friends with fellow collectors and everyone tries to help each other find stuff.

I'm sure most of you already know all of what I just said, but sometimes it needs repeating, especially if we have new members.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

I called WDW yesterday about them and they said that all the merchandise will only be available at the event then if there is left over afterward then they will sell it over the phone. I am going to call back on June 1st and ask again.

Ugh! It's just different enough that I want it! But since I have no plans to be anywhere near Florida next month I'm basically **** out of luck.

Okay, who here lives in the Orlando area and has a season pass to Disney World? If you do, I'd love to trade for or buy a set of these from you.

Ephantmon...I called the Disney # this pm and they told me the same thing. We'll see...I wonder what they'll charge at the parks?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I don't really care about these. Maybe if they hadn't released the tin set of all five for $30 just six months ago then I'd want them, but the gimmick stand isn't really enough for me.

I'm glad I got the tin set because you just know that in some places (like where I am) it will be impossible to find all five if you collected them seperately....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    I'm glad I got the tin set because you just know that in some places (like where I am) it will be impossible to find all five if you collected them seperately....
    Especially since they will only be at DisneyWorld!
    I agree though that if these had been a nationwide exclusive to someone like Walmart, finding all 5 would have been heck!

I wonder if Disney will have them prebundled together, or at least a bunch, ready to go like they did with the Vintage last time. And how much? A regular figure at Disney is 10 bucks. Ouch if they are more than that!

Well, there is one minor positive about these at least. They don't have coins for the coin collectors to worry about.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection