Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Very violent lightsaber duel video!

Warning: this gets graphic! But it is appropriate for all Star Wars fans.

It is Ryan vs. Dorkman 2 or RVD2 and rather professionally done (with Master Replicas? I'm not sure.)

This gets rather brutal but these guys put on one of the best lightsaber duel shows I've ever seen! This is the new one. I don't think one of them will be able to ever return for another sequel.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Not for wimps........

Kinda reminds me of our high school dodgeball games in the gym on rainy days!

Very cool flick! Thanks for sharing, Tycho!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

That was very well choreographed and a great video.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Pretty sick video, I enjoyed it a lot!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

These guys are great...I hope they film these off the clock, although that job would be sweet!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

That was pretty damn cool.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Very well done. They should submit that for a fan video. They'd do well I'd say.
    Move along, move along

Very cool indeed, thanks for sharing.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Well after watching this I went and ordered the Yoda F/X saber, cause I want to have fun with my sabers, and the fact that MR will cease to exist soon...Next week I'll order my Maul saber.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!