Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Comic Packs Wave 2 now available

I was in TRU this afternoon to return the V-wing and Sith Infiltrator (having found them at Target this morning for $5 cheaper) and decided to look at the figs for the heck of it, to see if TAC wave 2 was out, even though I already ordered those. Anyway, I'm looking at the pegs, and what do I see on the peg, but the only Comics Pack I wanted, Ville and Quinlan Vos! A rare instance of luck for me, as this was the only one from wave 2 that was there. In a way, I'm even more shocked considering this is the only pack that has two brand new figures, and it was still there!
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

I got these about a week or so ago, along with the Obi-Wan/Alpha. They have started popping up. These are so far the only 2 packs I have wanted.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yep, they're pretty nice. I've got Villie drawing his pistol on Ketwol in my Cantina diorama. Quinlan Vos is in my Clone Wars Republic Gunship, along with Aayla Secura, Sora Bulq, Alpha, Scorch, and a small squad of Clones.

I picked these up about two weeks ago maybe. They had one Tarkin 2 pack from the first series packed in with 3, 2 and 2.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fossil View Post
    Quinlan Vos is in my Clone Wars Republic Gunship, along with Aayla Secura, Sora Bulq, Alpha, Scorch, and a small squad of Clones.

Oh, be careful! Sora Bulq is actually an agent of Count Dooku's and he's working for the Dark Side. I think he knows Dooku is Darth Tyranus and a Sith Lord!

He'll betray your other action figures the first chance he gets!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Oh, be careful! Sora Bulq is actually an agent of Count Dooku's and he's working for the Dark Side. I think he knows Dooku is Darth Tyranus and a Sith Lord!

He'll betray your other action figures the first chance he gets!
    LOL!... But no worries, really, since -- in my own Expanded Universe -- Sora Bulq is a Hero of the Republic, and faithful to the Jedi order!

I scored a kind of trifecta with the Alpha/Obi pack, which I have never seen more than one of at any store. Got first at Target, got second at TRU and got third, this morning, at Wal-Mart. I'm set.
    Galactic Barn Burner

I first found the entire Wave 2 around the end of April at TRU. Only grabbed Kenobi and Alpha (solely for the ARC Trooper).
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

avoiding all of these two packs as I don't much EE stuff. I did SOTE as it's pretty much SW canon, but these I just can't do. I'm too busy with TAC and exclusive stuff.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Found the Quinlan/Villie comic pak the other day, but I didn't see the others. Quinlan is a pretty good figure despite the fact he has almost no leg articulation. Villie is decent also, but his feet are huge. I think his boots are a few sizes too big.