Rebel Honor Guard Variant!!!

Okay, so I couldn't get pictures yet, but I'll try tonight. In the meantime, be on the lookout for a variant of this fig.

The belt across the waist is the variant. I've found both light green and muddy green belts on my RHGs. The light belt seems to be the easiest to find for me, but YMMV. The muddy green wasn't that hard to find either though.

My ratio of RHGs that I own is 4 light green to 2 muddy green belts.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Can we see some pics? I'm interested in seeing if we got both versions up here in Canada or not.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    Can we see some pics? I'm interested in seeing if we got both versions up here in Canada or not.
    I'll try to get some up tonight before I go away for he weekend.
    Move along, move along

As one of the dying breed of variation collectors, I appreciate the tip. I believe the 2 I have are the light green. I will be checking for the muddy green version.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

As a SW variation collector (figures not cards) I'll look for that now. Thanks JMS and Password

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    As a SW variation collector (figures not cards) I'll look for that now. Thanks JMS and Password
    No problem at all.
    Move along, move along