Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tom Jones rules!!

You know he does!

Discuss.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Any Irishman with an afro, a bond theme on his resume, and an ability to make women toss their knickers at him does, indeed, rule. Incidentally, Tom Jones has a great voice and has style.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by JON9000 View Post
    Any Irishman with an afro, a bond theme on his resume, and an ability to make women toss their knickers at him does, indeed, rule. Incidentally, Tom Jones has a great voice and has style.
    I think he's Welsh. He's still a kickin' dude, though. My aunt saw him live in Vegas once.

"It's not unusual to be loved by anyone...."
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I really don't see what all the fuss is about with him. He's never done anything for me. I've never liked his style of music and he just comes off as too cheesy to be real; kind of like the red headed girls father on that 70's show.

With the crowds he attracts in Vegas and (probably) Branson, Mo. he must have a huge following though. I'll just never be part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    and he just comes off as too cheesy to be real; kind of like the red headed girls father on that 70's show.
    Bob Pinciotti? How dare you diss Bob?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Bob Pinciotti? How dare you diss Bob?
    Bob Pinciotti! I could not think of that name. Don't get me wrong, he's a great character, I just can't believe that anyone like him could exist in the real world...except Tom Jones.

He is going to be a big difference maker this season for the Jets....

whoops, wrong Thomas Jones.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I think he's terrible. Truly awful songs sung by a cheesy voice. Awful.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

That Tom Jones has his own thread demonstrates to the terrorists that America is still great....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.