Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

CIV chatter and revalations (Merged thread) ALL CIV Hasbro stuff goes here!

More fun from Hasbro and this amazing line that they want to hype, but don't want to just give us at retail.

TFW2005.com posted this scan of the new Comic-Con magazine, which lists Hasbro's exclusives.

There's also a "501st Legion: R2-KT." No idea what that is, but I'll wager it's a repainted R2 unit. May be cool, may be stupid.

In other news, Alternator Rodimus [Prime] looks to be an all-new sculpt (or at least a new import from Takara). There's also a Titanium Menasor, which is rumored to be a black repaint of Titanium Rodimus (because a gigantic robot made of a tractor-trailer and four race cars looks so much like a futuristic sportscar/truck ).

Marvel Legends will have a She-Hulk (repaint?) and Stan Lee. And we already know about the Pimp Daddy Destro(s).

So, with at least four of the exclusives being new sculpts, this is a new approach to exclusives for Hasbro. I guess Nemesis Prime and Stormtrooper with 501st Logo didn't do as well as planned?
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 05-24-2007 at 12:39 AM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yeah, all these stupid exclusives are driving me batty! According to my pals who sent in the spy report, there's also an exclusive Shadow Biker Scout with bike in the exclusives display for Hasbro: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index...._articleid=861

BTW, Rodimus there is just a repaint of Mirage. And you're right, Titanium Menasor is just 6" Titanium Rodimus Prime in black & purple - lame!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

WHY ARE WE GETTING A NEW TALLER, MORE ARTICULATED, SOFT GOODS GRIEVOUS AS AN EXCLUSIVE?

nooooo! i'm not going to comic con so i guess i'll have to pick up CIV extras for trade fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    There's also a "501st Legion: R2-KT." No idea what that is, but I'll wager it's a repainted R2 unit. May be cool, may be stupid.
    According to Galactichunter's site "R2-KT is a spunky pink Astromech Droid named after Katie Johnson (the daughter of the 501st founder, Albin Johnson)."
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    WHY ARE WE GETTING A NEW TALLER, MORE ARTICULATED, SOFT GOODS GRIEVOUS AS AN EXCLUSIVE?
    Hasbro... hates... us.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Chux you know what I need right? Thanks my fellow NWA fan
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Chux you know what I need right? Thanks my fellow NWA fan
    Oh? You like NorthWest Airlines too??? heh heh.
    Move along, move along

Hasbro revealed pics of R2-KT today at CIV, and he looks like an easy pass. I think they've officially saturated the market with useless droid repaints.

And, since the info says that they've already given a donation to the Make a Wish Foundation, the proceeds would be going to charity.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I think they've officially saturated the market with useless droid repaints.
    But not quite as saturated as the useless trooper repaints.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection