Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: May 25, 1977

May 25, 1977

http://www.time.com/time/80days/770525.html

What were you doing on that day?

I was getting ready to graduate from college in about a week and a half. I was also finalizing plans to begin graduate studies at the University of Madrid.

(....keep the old folks comments to a minimum, please..... )
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I was probably eating boogers or somethin, maybe it was one of them days where my vitamin got stuck to my spoon and accidentally mixed into my cereal, turning the milk pink and makin it taste like crap (I would have been 4 years old)
    Iso & Baws
    Most replies will be similar to mine, and many folks will have nothing to post about since they did not exist
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I was in a teste, waiting for my big day.

What mabudon said was true.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

.....What Capy said applies here as well.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

....and here too....
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I imagine I crapped my pants at least once that day, but not because of any movies that came out.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I was 3 and a half years old, so I probably didn't poop myself. I'm sure I watched Sesame Street and Electric company though (probably Mr. Rogers too.) Then I probably played with my Tonka trucks, had a nap, and played some more.

Nothing. I didn't exist yet.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I don't recall, but I was probably anxiously awaiting getting out of school (kindergarten) for the summer.

Since Star Wars only opened in 30 or so movie theatres that day, I probably didn't see it until later that year or maybe not until the '78 re-release.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I was a sperm.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]