Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

EntertainmentEarth.com exclusive Mandalorean set

Was poking around looking for CIV news, and found this interesting tidbit at yakface.com about a rather large set of Mandaloreans.

Fourteen for $66.99 ($4.79 per figure). That actually sounds like a bargain. It also says that they're never-before-released figures, so chances are no Boba (thank God). (Though I wouldn't mind if they consider a decent Jango to be a new figure.)

There's one shown, and thirteen silhouettes, but I'm not sure how accurate the silhouettes are.

Shown is Llats Ward, who has 14 points of articulation.

Who else could there be? The articule doesn't mention how far back in history they go.

Fenn Shysa and Jaster Mareel seem like shoo-ins.

Kal Skirata seems like a good choice, too, and I would hope Ghez Hokan would be in the mix, too.

Crossing my fingers for Montross from the Bounty Hunter game, too.

And, though he's not a true Mandalorean, Jodo Kast seems to belong here.

That's one confirmed, and six more likely ones I can think of. Wow. Like I said, no indication if this would go back as far as, say, Mandalore the First. This looks like an interesting set.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Very nice! This will satisfy the odd desire I have for a Mandalorian army. I've on occasion wondered why Hasbro wouldn't try something like this, so I'm not surprised they have, but fourteen whole figures? That's pretty cool. This will be a must purchase no matter who the remaining figures are.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

I'll get this too.

However it's unclear to me about the set. It says 14 figures but over TWO sets. So I'd imagine 2 sets of 7 figures. Now does that mean they are $66.99 each or for the both?

As to Mandos included, don't forget the obligatory Boba and Jango. Hopefully the Jango will be SA in this set.

I agree Montross would be awesome.

Jaster Mereel and Jodo Kast are welcome.

I'm actually hoping for some female Mandos in the sets. maybe 4 total of the 14. But even two would be cool. One in each set.

You can bet all of these (except the female Mandos) will be repacks but in different paint schemes. Makes sense for hasbro.

I look forward to seeing them all.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    I'll get this too.

However it's unclear to me about the set. It says 14 figures but over TWO sets. So I'd imagine 2 sets of 7 figures. Now does that mean they are $66.99 each or for the both?
    I'm guessing it will be a bundle that you can get, like when they sold both Astromech sets together. The current EE catalog has each astromech set as $39.99, but $69.99 for both.

I'm sure we can add Walon Vau to the list of possible figures in this set.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    I'm actually hoping for some female Mandos in the sets.
    That would be pretty cool. I've seen some interesting female Mando customs on line.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

These might be figures to go with the KOTOR figures, Revan and Malak. I wasn't planning on getting those, but now I'm kind of wondering...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I know these are supposed to be EE exclusives, but several other E-tailers had the astromech sets as well (often a lot cheaper.) Has anyone heard of any other company that's going to be carrying these?

all seems a bit G.JOE to me. and does anyone else find 'Adam's tone just a little bit patronising? in his podcasts too. sounds like he's talking to special ed' class.

anyway, 14 mandalorian ruffians. all wearing bits and bobs of mandalorian armour. this could be seen as a tease about the live action show. but there again could just be some lamo thrown together badly GI.JOE-a-like thing.

and how come there's a 14-pack of these lamo figures and we can't get decent army packs in the regular line?

"oh look the clones are starting to bore people, what can we do? I know let's create squadron colours for mandalorian soldiers. same thing different figure sculpt. it's a winner!"

I want a 14-pack of ewoks to build my army. I want a 14-pack of wookiees. a 14-pack of Gungans, a 14-pack of Outlander club patrons. a 14-pack of rebel officers and crew. a 14-pack of rebel pilots. a 14-pack of pod race pilots.

mandalorians? *yawn*

I'm all for this set. love the mandolores' and can't wait to see what the other 13 figures are going to be. I really hope Hasbro uses the vintage Fett body for the figures and also maybe gives us some new females as well.

I'm not sure but i could have sworn I read somewhere that not all the figures were going to be mandolore and there might even be a 12" figure in the mix. i think I saw this at either Rebelscum or JediDefender.com.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post

I'm not sure but i could have sworn I read somewhere that not all the figures were going to be mandolore and there might even be a 12" figure in the mix. i think I saw this at either Rebelscum or JediDefender.com.
    I think I read that at GalacticHunter.com where Adam is a reporter. I don't recall anything about a 12" figure though.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.