Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RAH Star Wars

RAH Star Wars

Wasn't there a topic on the Medicom SW 12" figs before? Maybe I'm nuts. There is now .

There has been, but they have all been figure specific. The search function can help. I personally think Medicom rules, unless you are a stickler for having consistency in scale.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by JON9000 View Post
    There has been, but they have all been figure specific. The search function can help. I personally think Medicom rules, unless you are a stickler for having consistency in scale.
    I do have the RAH Jango on preorder from Sideshow. IMO Jango is the better Fett.

Thought i saw a sandtrooper and a boba fett. both looked nice.
    I still cant decide if I should get these or wait for SS to do armored figures.
    I had bought the RAH luke jedi and vader, but really wasnt happy with either figure. The SS luke jedi was way better, and the RAH vader was much to small.
    That said, however, these latest armored guys from RAH look great.

After enduring a string of sketchy production figure turnouts from Sideshow as well as a lack of armored characters, I've been turning toward Medicom's figures. I have the Stormtrooper, and both Fetts are on pre-order.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Thumbs up

I love Medicoms, I already have OT Vader, Stormtrooper, Blackhole Stormtrooper and the Sandtrooper should arrive any time now.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sergiurusu View Post
    I love Medicoms, I already have OT Vader, Stormtrooper, Blackhole Stormtrooper and the Sandtrooper should arrive any time now.
    I have RAH Rocketeer and Luke so far.

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

I have Medicom's RAH Rocketeer, Jack Sparrow(sorry, "Capt. Jack Sparrow"), CIV Sandtrooper, stormtrooper & "folded arms"(lovvvveeee ittt!) Ep. III Vader. Have Boba & Jango Fett on P/O. As I've previously mentioned...I love this line(keep them coming). Yes, they're pricier than Sideshow, but the quality is ALL there.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Off topic but I received the Hot Toys Robocop with Flightpack yesterday.