Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Looking forward to the release tomorrow...should be good.
    Defiinitely agree with you, Quackster. I was going to sleep in, but now im' gonna make sure I get to BB when it opens to get the deluxe set. And the complete series set of EXTRAS to boot.

and i'm really surprised there hasn't been an announcement about FAMILY GUY action figures. They NEED to happen!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Defiinitely agree with you, Quackster. I was going to sleep in, but now im' gonna make sure I get to BB when it opens to get the deluxe set. And the complete series set of EXTRAS to boot.

and i'm really surprised there hasn't been an announcement about FAMILY GUY action figures. They NEED to happen!!
    There might be a problem considering Hasbro has the figure license. We'll see.

I certainly wouldn't mind a set of the Star Wars themed Family Guy figures.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I bought the DVD today and watched it. There are quite a few new scenes, apart from the Stormtrooper wedding and the Biggs scenes. There's a great scene involving two mouse droids and my favorite new addition, John Bender from "The Breakfast Club" making a cameo appearance during the Rebel briefing, asking General Dodonna if Barry Manilow knows he raids his wardrobe. The only bad thing about the DVD is that there is no preview for the "Empire Strikes Back" episode.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Bought it, watched it, fell asleep during certain parts. Mostly due to being in the reclined position in my bed, not because it was boring.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Picked it up today, used a $5 reward zone certificate so it was 19.99 for me!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I bought the DVD today and watched it. There are quite a few new scenes, apart from the Stormtrooper wedding and the Biggs scenes. There's a great scene involving two mouse droids and my favorite new addition, John Bender from "The Breakfast Club" making a cameo appearance during the Rebel briefing, asking General Dodonna if Barry Manilow knows he raids his wardrobe. The only bad thing about the DVD is that there is no preview for the "Empire Strikes Back" episode.
    Yeah, I wonder what happened to the preview. Unless it's an Easter Egg.

There are actually 2 Empire Easter Eggs.

1, which was a bit of a disappointment, IMO:
    On the Special Features Menu, near the bottom (I forgot what option right off the top of my head), press left and bubbles near Meg/Dianoga light up.

2, which is pretty funny (If you have good ears or turn of the volume):
    On the Options Menu, again near the bottom (and again I forgot what option right off the top of my head), press left and lightning will light up on the tractor beam reactor.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post

On the Special Features Menu, near the bottom (I forgot what option right off the top of my head), press left and bubbles near Meg/Dianoga light up.

On the Options Menu, again near the bottom (and again I forgot what option right off the top of my head), press left and lightning will light up on the tractor beam reactor.
    Thanks for the tip, Rocks.

Just watched both of those. The announcement trailer would have sucked if not for the glimpse of the Chicken as Boba Fett. But if the "Empire Strikes Back" episode is anything like the table read, we're in for some more funny stuff. "Alright, Empire! Get ready to suck some Dak!"
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post

Thanks man. Looks like the Empire Episode will be just as good, if not better.