Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    I can't wait to see this episode. I really thought that they would have aired the episode on the 25th of May in honor of the 30th Anniversary.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I started laughing as soon as I read that Chris would be Luke and Herbert would be Obi-Wan. That's so obvious and simple yet brilliant. There is just so much potential there.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

I saw the clips during one of the panels but had to leave early. The animation on much of it is really fantastic and it looked exactly like the films. Herbert's lightsaber was hilarious, so was the Star Destroyer's bumper sticker.

They talked about how the director of the ep ended up really going back to the source material and remaking the film in many of the shots, and it really shows. He also pointed out that their Korean animation factory kicked out way higher quality work for this episode, the space ships being almost photo-realistic, they surmised it was because it was for something Star Wars.

Mr Herbert's lightsaber joke is so inappropriately hilarious, a simple gag with a droopy lightsaber blade but the timing and payoff is pretty much perfect.

Lois asks Chris if he's a little fat for a stormtrooper and Chris gives Lois some lip, I don't even remember the line exactly but oh my god it was funny and it was funny not just because he calls her a b**ch at the end but because it fits within the SW framework too.

Meg as the dianoga was exactly what you see in the film, no more was shown and that's how it should be.

Cleavland as R2 works pretty well, they don't bother with having him just say "beep beep boop", he switches to dialog but he's got that spunky attitude. They also rely on some ethnic gags with him, R2 with a baggie of pot and R2 firing a gun like a gangsta, can't have Family Guy without being inappropriate.

Quagmire as 3PO is funny without having to do anything.

Peter makes a pretty decent Han Solo, but there's this moment near the end of the footage they showed where the Falcon is squaring off against the TIEs before they can jump away from the Death Star, and Peter is humming the music from the scene as he jumps into the quad cannon control seat - that had us dying because we all know we'd do exactly that in the situation!

It's late and my memory has faded some, but I cannot wait for this episode.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JediInsider is going to be in soooo much trouble when this gets out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ehLDVoujI

Bold move though, I'll give them that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Holy s**t, Peter and Brian running across the DS docking bay with that couch had me in tears!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Yeah, but I think the best part is Peter singing along with the music during the battle.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Oooh goodie! I now have tons of pics to work with. Darth Vader is still too dark/grainy to really do much more with him at the moment. I should be able to do several good ones from what I have though.

Chewie-Brian, Leia-Lois (hood up), Leia-Lois (hood down), Stormtrooper, Rebel Trooper (mustached guy), Rebel Trooper (white guy), Rebel Trooper (black guy), Rebel Trooper (native american colored guy), Luke-Chris (Tatooine), Luke-Chris (with gunner station headset), Luke-Chris (Stormtrooper disguise), Han-Peter (Smuggler outfit), Han-Peter (with gunner station headset), Han-Peter (Stormtrooper disguise), Diagnoga-Meg, the Tai TIE Fighter pilot, Airplane's Shirly (don't call me that ), R2-Cleveland, 3PO-Glen, and Obi-Herbert.

Also if I'm lucky (the pics are kind of bad) I might be able to pull off the two Imperial Officers.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Freakin' sweet!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!